Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's plenty more than that

All the DCU including new 52

what-gal-gadot-s-wonder-woman-is-wearing-a-skirt-in-dawn-of-justice-bcd74f0a-f72f-425f-a51d-0d7f72b6c1fe.jpeg

Red Son

377f4775dc203d7ca0e050f8133af61d.jpg

Injustice

wonder-woman-full_0_0.png

Amazonia

1594666-928149_wonder_woman__amazonia__super.jpg

Justice Riders

tumblr_l6qqh7OsrH1qbujox.jpg
Wouldn't mind the Red Son or Injustice. Damn those thighs

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I never did care for variants much. I'd much rather have a new statue of a character than have a variant released. Recycling a statue just makes it feel cheap IMO. I could never display 2 statues that have identical poses with a few minor differences to them. It just feels all kinds of wrong to me personally.

Me too. I still dont understand people that accept variants. Thankfully, most collectors are not into them. The Deadpool, Baroness, and Ivy pf variants dont seem to be selling all that well. I would love to see new sculpts in DC, especially a 1980s or 1970s Batman. As for variants, I wouldnt spend a dime on them. They also cheapen the original piece imo. New sculpts only please Sideshow :)

Me too. I still dont understand people that accept variants. Thankfully, most collectors are not into them. The Deadpool, Baroness, and Ivy pf variants dont seem to be selling all that well. I would love to see new sculpts in DC, especially a 1980s or 1970s Batman. As for variants, I wouldnt spend a dime on them. They also cheapen the original piece imo. New sculpts only please Sideshow :)

Exactly, it's just basically a repaint of the statue. :pfft:

I just jumped into this thread and sped read a couple pages... Are superman and batman variants confirmed as well?

No thanks to any variants, i want a whole new sculpt for other concepts, Diana is too good for a simple variant and same pose.

Omg! I would be so down for more of these. Especially since I can't afford them now. If they did a Injustice variants of the Trinity... I don't think I'd be able to resist.

The only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on bats and Supes is because I would rather have modern takes on the characters. The speedo look isn't my vibe.

I wish she came with a optional skirt. That butt needs stars covering it!

vr3urs.jpg

Back