Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first flex was just charged...

4b71bbd4769e2efb3c297936c58474f97af9096afccbb0cc3c764d9d182a2ef0.jpg

I can almost never tell who's kidding or not. ES doesn't really matter to me on this one cause it's so flawless. Same reason I don't care that 7500 other people will eventually have the Batman PF.

With such a high ES I am hoping she is still up for PO when she is coupon eligible.

Same here. I keep checking it and I'm surprised that she's not coupon eligble now. The Keaton Batman has been coupon eligble for over a month now and that went up for PO not long before WW did.

My first flex was just charged...

4b71bbd4769e2efb3c297936c58474f97af9096afccbb0cc3c764d9d182a2ef0.jpg

Was charged for 5 Flexes yesterday like holy crap! Lol it was more than the cost of a PF lol most of them will deliver by end of Sep so hopefully it won't be like this ever again
Imma cancel this one.

Seriously? What happened? "Worlds ****ing Finest biitches" enough for you?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Ummm....so I just check on sideshow website and it now says WW is expected to ship on October. It is for real? I don't think I've ever seen a piece being bump up on the release date.

Or maybe its a glitch?:dunno

Ummm....so I just check on sideshow website and it now says WW is expected to ship on October. It is for real? I don't think I've ever seen a piece being bump up on the release date.

Or maybe its a glitch?:dunno

That would be my bet. This has to be a glitch. I sure hope it's not, but I can't see them releasing WW in October.

That would be my bet. This has to be a glitch. I sure hope it's not, but I can't see them releasing WW in October.

I just spoke with one of their reps and they said October is the new release date. So I guess it is true. I'm so used to delays that I still find it hard to believe a piece has been moved up.

Maybe it'll be delay and fall back to the December date :lol

I just spoke with one of their reps and they said October is the new release date. So I guess it is true. I'm so used to delays that I still find it hard to believe a piece has been moved up.

Maybe it'll be delay and fall back to the December date :lol

If that's the case, then that's great. I can't wait to set up the Trinity. I have her on flex pay so I'm hoping to get her in October. I flexed Bats and Supes and was fortunate enough to be 1st batch on both of them. I hope I have the same luck with WW.

Back