Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, most Childhood fans learn of comics from other media sources. But that sparks curiosity usually and they tend to read/research more into their favorites. It's how it's been for a long long time.

Exactly what I did, dude! There is so many years of continuity that you will eventually run into something that you don't know about or that a book will reference from something in the past. Wiki's help fill in those blanks so you get the idea but if you want a better understanding, you go read the story arc of said reference you don't get. Rinse and repeat. That's what I like about reading comics.

Nothing surprises me on the interwebz! :lol

That's because you're now Elite! :mwaha

It's okay though you're just part of Disney's ciiiiiiiiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiife

Circle-of-life-the-lion-king-30852376-400-264.jpg

Sure but remember one thing...many fans have learned of these superheroes through watching the Saturday morning cartoons before ever reading any comics.

I personally don't judge anyone just because they didn't read a comic or know the history of each character or universe in which they live.

When people do that it smacks of elitism and I loathe elitists.

Man you like to cut them Newbs, don't ch Mark :lol:lol:lol:lol

I would definitely take Manhunter over Green Arrow and Aquaman. He's just all kinds of awesome.

I remember when Batman was my first and that's it, now I'm like waist deep in POs

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I haven't got supes ex yet my first PO of a PF and am already neck deep in PO's since that one. Once I committed to purchasing my first pf (only 1/6 scale hot toys up to that point) there was no way I could only have 1 especially with all the good **** for PO right now. Seems like a good time to get in especially while the getting is sooooooooo good

I haven't got supes ex yet my first PO of a PF and am already neck deep in PO's since that one. Once I committed to purchasing my first pf (only 1/6 scale hot toys up to that point) there was no way I could only have 1 especially with all the good **** for PO right now. Seems like a good time to get in especially while the getting is sooooooooo good

Yup. Also with rising prices now is a better time than any I suppose

I set all these rules. But once the hard times ease up, I'll have a lot more of these bad boys.

When I bought my first PF (Skaar) I said just this one until the prices are less. I have preordered 2 statues in April haha.

I remember when Batman was my first and that's it, now I'm like waist deep in POs

Yep. Started with Snow Day Lara Croft for me. Saw her at my LCS six months ago and it took me a week to justify buying her to myself. And then I was good for a month, but I got curious and went to SS's website and laid my eyes on Red Sonja. "Well, FlexPay makes it easier to swallow the price," I said to myself, and that was the end of that.

Wouldn't change a thing.

Yep. Started with Snow Day Lara Croft for me. Saw her at my LCS six months ago and it took me a week to justify buying her to myself. And then I was good for a month, but I got curious and went to SS's website and laid my eyes on Red Sonja. "Well, FlexPay makes it easier to swallow the price," I said to myself, and that was the end of that.

Wouldn't change a thing.

Speaking of Lara, I wish I had grabbed the PF of her when I had the chance to. But back then I was a window shopper. Did that for 10 long years (well 8 before I bought Batman)

I'm afraid of that. I'm now thinking of getting Catwoman PF and Hulk PF too. Maybe batman as well. And waiting for J. Scott Campbell black cat.

Speaking of Lara, I wish I had grabbed the PF of her when I had the chance to. But back then I was a window shopper. Did that for 10 long years (well 8 before I bought Batman)

I regret this too. I'm a huge Tomb Raider fan and hesitated on this one when it came out.

I'm afraid of that. I'm now thinking of getting Catwoman PF and Hulk PF too. Maybe batman as well. And waiting for J. Scott Campbell black cat.

Same. Getting the Hulk, the Doom, the DD when it comes, next Marvel Villain other than Doom (Alex has confirmed that there is a good chance we'll see another Marvel villain. As well as god knows what else lol

You should be. It gets easier and easier until you're bumping the very limits of what your budget can handle.:lol

I regret this too. I'm a huge Tomb Raider fan and hesitated on this one when it came out.
Wish I had had the opportunity to hesitate, but alas. Hopefully it's not the last classic Lara we'll see out of Sideshow, or from anyone for that matter.

I don't care for the old TR but if they did a PF for the new one I would be all over that. I'm still tempted to get the gaming heads one.

Back