Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic comic is definitely the way to go... Movie version gets outdated sooner than expected, as compare to Comics IMO ...

Then let's go back to the classics when batman had loose morals, carried a bat-gun and killed people.

Super fun time.

Then let's go back to the classics when batman had loose morals, carried a bat-gun and killed people.

Super fun time.

Nah, we have Supes turned into a killer in his last movie. The Ben Bat will be joining him in his next movie. I'm sure that between the 2 of them they'll be able to kill all of the criminal element in their war on crime. Don't expect a sequel though.

Hey peeps, I have a question. Does anyone know how the PayPal option works on SSC's preorders? For example, let's say this PF will cost $400. Does SSC charge your PayPal account for $400 right away or when the item is ready to ship?

Nah, we have Supes turned into a killer in his last movie. The Ben Bat will be joining him in his next movie. I'm sure that between the 2 of them they'll be able to kill all of the criminal element in their war on crime. Don't expect a sequel though.

If they kill all the people and create a new humanoid species that does not do crime and then kill themselves.

Hey peeps, I have a question. Does anyone know how the PayPal option works on SSC's preorders? For example, let's say this PF will cost $400. Does SSC charge your PayPal account for $400 right away or when the item is ready to ship?

PayPal? How do we pay with PayPal. I only see a place to enter a credit card in my profile?

I believe you can only pay using Paypal for in stock items.

People are constantly throwing that word "grail" around. She'll be a grail if the inventory gets hidden away in a booby trap riddled cave in the amazon, surrounded by a tribe of cannibalistic pygmies.

Classic comic is definitely the way to go... Movie version gets outdated sooner than expected, as compare to Comics IMO ...

The Iron Man mark vi maquette seems to hold a high value. I guess we'll see if that holds as the iron man movies age.

PayPal? How do we pay with PayPal. I only see a place to enter a credit card in my profile?

When you go to purchase an item that's in stock, you will see an option to pay with Paypal. I don't know if it works with POs. I have never tried to do it that way.

I believe you can only pay using Paypal for in stock items.

I'm hoping that's not the case. The reason I ask is because I have sold off a few of my older pieces and have squirreled away some money in my PayPal account. I would love to just pay the entire amount for the PF (minus shipping since I'm sure they won't have an accurate shipping quote at the time of PO). It doesn't really matter either way. I'd just love to have the option to pay the full amount for the PF now and just be done with it since I have the extra cash just sitting in my Paypal account.

I'm hoping that's not the case. The reason I ask is because I have sold off a few of my older pieces and have squirreled away some money in my PayPal account. I would love to just pay the entire amount for the PF (minus shipping since I'm sure they won't have an accurate shipping quote at the time of PO). It doesn't really matter either way. I'd just love to have the option to pay the full amount for the PF now and just be done with it since I have the extra cash just sitting in my Paypal account.

I wish they would let you pay 100% of the statue for a PO as well. I don't know why they won't let you do that. Being a foreign collector, I have no idea how my currency will stack up against the American dollar a year or two down the line after I PO a piece (right now, the Canadian dollar is in a nose dive). Being able to pay day 1 would give me cost certainty.

People are constantly throwing that word "grail" around. She'll be a grail if the inventory gets hidden away in a booby trap riddled cave in the amazon, surrounded by a tribe of cannibalistic pygmies.

SSC went through great lengths to acquire this grail and mass produced it; thus our PO pleasure.

I wish they would let you pay 100% of the statue for a PO as well. I don't know why they won't let you do that. Being a foreign collector, I have no idea how my currency will stack up against the American dollar a year or two down the line after I PO a piece (right now, the Canadian dollar is in a nose dive). Being able to pay day 1 would give me cost certainty.

You have to think about the opposite. If they were to let people over seas pay up front and the US dollar declines, some people, not sating anyone here, but some people would come complain that they over paid and want the difference back.

Back