Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for the advice on my display. Money and space do play parts in my decision, however I love the overall sculpt and art direction of the piece....I'm getting her!

How does one judge a Batman's usefulness?

It's a about fighting ideas with better ideas. The idea of crime with the idea of batman.

Batman is on a war against crime. This is something that is not to be taken lightly since batman is so severely limited by the fact that he cannot commit an evil deed aka crime.

Have you ever heard of a war were soldiers were not allowed to kill? Batman is trying to win a war without doing anything amoral. It has never been done and I can't be done. Batman knows he can't win but despite this, he gives it everything he's got. This is one of the reasons people likes batman.

Sure, batman wins a lot of battles but the war will never be over.

The most useful/best batman is the one that wins the war against crime.

Glad we can agree that you were wrong.

2agyhy4e.jpg

Okay guys, let's be civil towards each other or take it to PMs.

They were some dudes from the Lord of the Rings weren't they??? :dunno :monkey3

:lol :lol :lol

Wow I must have both options here. The shield is so colorful and fits her iconic part. Then the axe is so different for the display I want it as well. Whew! Can I please find something wrong with it? I can't find anything here. It's just too well done. This is leaving the ES talk out of it.

Forget about the ES, why Freaks deny themselves the pleasure of owning a beautiful statue to their collection because of a ridiculous number on the bottom of the base is beyond me. JMO of course.

If you like the display options then get the Ex. If not the reg is just as great, either way you can't go wrong. :lecture

Is dis a grail yet??

Dis will be teh grail of teh grails! :lecture

Outdated?! And I would prefer a blue and grey Bats from before that. This is the Comic PF, I personally cannot stand movie version Bats. The movies are great but I do not want movie-version Bats statues in my home. I prefer the comic version which is why thankfully, they make something for everyone. As for WW, she won't be a grail if they make a ton but she will be awesome if they get the qc right.

Classic comic is definitely the way to go... Movie version gets outdated sooner than expected, as compare to Comics IMO ...

Back