Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to seeing the movie last week. As much as I adored it, I had one major gripe with it...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally got around to seeing the movie last week. As much as I adored it, I had one major gripe with it...

Spoiler Spoiler:

He was disgusting in Fargo. Good character/villain though.

Just became the top grossing DCEU film domestically, and looks like it will have another good weekend.

wow- just saw it again today and was even more impressed by it the second time.......effective romp all the way around

I just watched it. I thought it was good but not amazing. I kind of liked how the 2009 animated Wonder Woman handled the story more.

I liked Robin Wright a lot, she was badass. I wish she had more screentime.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The only villains i like in the DCEU and Marvel universe is Zod and Loki. The rest have been ****. Both franchise only cast 1 good villain each.

As much as I adored it, I had one major gripe with it...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just seen this absolute garbage I want my money back!

:thud:
p3NiQa9.gif

:lol:lol

:lol :lol :lol

Wonder Woman lassoed another solid weekend, finishing fourth with an estimated $15.57 million as the film's domestic cume now stands at $346.1 million after five weeks in release. Internationally the film added another $13.6 million as its overseas cume grows to over $360 million for a global tally of $708 million. At this point Wonder Woman is the third largest domestic release among all DC Comics based features and becomes one of the top 100 all-time worldwide grossers.

Box Office Mojo

Wnners so far this year

Fast and Furious
WW
GOTG2
Baby Driver
Logan
Get Out

Losers so far this year:

PR
Kong
POTC5