Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debating whether that WW84 lasso effect accessory is worth the extra $50 (after tax and shipping) or just go with my usual stores that do not charge for either.

I would say no, since you wouldn't be able to leave her in that kind of dynamic action pose for long anyway. Unless you're already planning to switch to it another body or something.

The more I look at those HK pics, the more this figure really starts to grow on me. Even if the sculpt feels a tiny bit off, it still utterly blows away any previous sculpt they've done.

I think the biggest problem is that the head just seems to be sitting too low on the neck for some reason. If you were to raise it up a bit it would really help give the figure a more elegant and feminine look. And obviously the tiara needs to be lifted up a little too.

116018397_4194222013984083_8897318980942572506_n.jpg

110213358_4194222220650729_4989386512412775055_n.jpg

The more I look at those HK pics, the more this figure really starts to grow on me. Even if the sculpt feels a tiny bit off, it still utterly blows away any previous sculpt they've done.

I think the biggest problem is that the head just seems to be sitting too low on the neck for some reason. If you were to raise it up a bit it would really help give the figure a more elegant and feminine look. And obviously the tiara needs to be lifted up a little too.

View attachment 491458

View attachment 491459

The sculpt is bad. They accentuated her cheeks, she looks too masculine. Gal on the other hand looks very feminine.
890e04e8665056f0767086965325b43d.jpg

It's not 100% perfect but damn I just can't fathom how anyone can say that sculpt is bad. A couple of tweeks, a lighter skin tone and it's right there.

Two years is a long wait so let's just wait and see.

It's not 100% perfect but damn I just can't fathom how anyone can say that sculpt is bad. A couple of tweeks, a lighter skin tone and it's right there.

Two years is a long wait so let's just wait and see.

Because the golden armour sculpt is spot on.

Maybe they will upgrade it to sculpted hair for release. Think this looks bad? Wait till in hand pictures. As a matter of fact look at the recent pictures in the other wonder woman thread. The hair looks god awful in the last two pictures post in that thread.

Maybe they will upgrade it to sculpted hair for release. Think this looks bad? Wait till in hand pictures. As a matter of fact look at the recent pictures in the other wonder woman thread. The hair looks god awful in the last two pictures post in that thread.

Honestly i think it's perfect and i prefer scuplted hair but we all have our own opinions.

They both look really good. The Golden HS looks a little bit better in my eyes. That said both will look a little different on release anyway and i could change my mind.

Back