Woman has trouble texting and walking at the same time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to dump or not to dump.............that is the question......:lecture

to dump or not to dump.............that is the question......:lecture

Well after I started thinking about my plan and realized the best I could do was fall in the fountain then poop my pants. It would have been pretty hard to explain the dropping of my pants and then "accidentally" squatting and pooping in the fountain, all the while apparently texting. So I guess, "not to dump" is the best way to go in this citation.

Well after I started thinking about my plan and realized the best I could do was fall in the fountain then poop my pants. It would have been pretty hard to explain the dropping of my pants and then "accidentally" squatting and pooping in the fountain, all the while apparently texting. So I guess, "not to dump" is the best way to go in this citation.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:dump :winner

jeff_goldblum_is_watching_you_poop.jpg

I doubt they would actually enforce those laws, but have them on the books in case of lawsuits.

King's poop should be banned!!! :panic:

stepping-in-poop.gif

I think it's hilarious that she has been arrested a few times for theft and is currently under investigation for stealing a credit card and charging $5000 on it. No wonder she wants to sue. ____ing idiot!

I think it's hilarious that she has been arrested a few times for theft and is currently under investigation for stealing a credit card and charging $5000 on it. No wonder she wants to sue. ____ing idiot!

She probably staged the entire thing in order to sue.

so it'll be illegal to walk and text now?? good luck enforcing that one. it'll be like J-walking. happens all the time, but nobody cares.

on a side note: good to see half this thread switch to a discussion about another members poop.:rolleyes:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qIVvziKU_Ew?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qIVvziKU_Ew?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Back