Wolverine Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why it isn't Tyler Maine? Its not like Maine is a big-shot actor. I'm sure he would be available for a starring role, and be cheaper than Liev. Liev is totally miscast here. Plus I'm not really sure how they will tie this in with the first film since Sabertooth didn't seem to remember Wolverine and I thought only Wolverine had memory loss about his past? :confused:

He had to remember something as he grabbed Logan's dog tags from Magneto's desk and was wearing them until Wolverine took them back.

Plus the fact that it is a movie and storywise has nothing to do with the comic. Especially now with Sabretooth being dead and all.

Tyler Mane as Sabretooth was the worst casting ever...I'm glad we wont have him in this movie, guy cant act..his Sabretooth looked dumb as shat in X-men.Now theres a solid cast in there.This movie 's gonna rock.

I have been hearing a rumor on youtube that deadpool is gonna show up in this movie ?!.
Do you think its a fanboys wet dream fantasy that hes made up and posted or could this be true ?.
He seemed genuine enough for about an hour before he mentioned it.
I just cant imagine it.

I have been hearing a rumor on youtube that deadpool is gonna show up in this movie ?!.
Do you think its a fanboys wet dream fantasy that hes made up and posted or could this be true ?.
He seemed genuine enough for about an hour before he mentioned it.
I just cant imagine it.

ACcording to everything that has been said, even in this thread(check out some of the previous posts) Ryan Reynolds is gonna play Deadpool.

Tyler Mane as Sabretooth was the worst casting ever...I'm glad we wont have him in this movie, guy cant act..his Sabretooth looked dumb as shat in X-men.Now theres a solid cast in there.This movie 's gonna rock.

I agree.
Mane's/the Superman Return's director's take on Victor Creed sucked in X-Men the movie.
Sabretooth is not some dumb thug.
He is a sadistic mf'r driven by blood lust.
Liev is a good casting I feel.

Plus the fact that it is a movie and storywise has nothing to do with the comic. Especially now with Sabretooth being dead and all.

Yep, my thoughts exactly.
I've come to except the X-Men films as being a separate entity entirely and have very little to do with the comic stories or characters.

I definitely don't want Tyler Mane sleepwalking through another performance, but I also don't want a Victor Creed who's spent a little too much time at the craft service table either. Liev is a good actor so maybe he can act his way around the physique... I hope.

This seems to be real.
jackman.jpg

It is real, I just spoke to the guy who would be on the right side of Hugh (cut off in your picture) a couple of days ago (he's a Queentown, New Zealand local and a member here on the board, too). :D

The jacket Wolverine is wearing, however, is not his movie costume, but just a bike jacket he wore on the day the picture was taken.

Thanks to the guy mentioned above, I got valuable information about the shooting schedule of "Wolverine" here in New Zealand (I'm currently here with my wife on honeymoon).

We were on the set of "Wolverine" today and could see a house being blown off - I'll post some pictures of that later. After that we could see some shots being taken of Hugh racing away from the blown up house on a motorbike - then we were told to leave the set, because we were "in the background of the shot"... :eek: a really excting day none the less!

It is real, I just spoke to the guy who would be on the right side of Hugh (cut off in your picture) a couple of days ago (he's a Queentown, New Zealand local and a member here on the board, too). :D

The jacket Wolverine is wearing, however, is not his movie costume, but just a bike jacket he wore on the day the picture was taken.

Thanks to the guy mentioned above, I got valuable information about the shooting schedule of "Wolverine" here in New Zealand (I'm currently here with my wife on honeymoon).

We were on the set of "Wolverine" today and could see a house being blown off - I'll post some pictures of that later. After that we could see some shots being taken of Hugh racing away from the blown up house on a motorbike - then we were told to leave the set, because we were "in the background of the shot"... :eek: a really excting day none the less!

Congrats on the marriage and the honeymoon goliath.
Pretty neat that you got to see what you did as well.
Looking forward to the pics to be posted.
Are they gonna be of the movie, or the honeymoon?:D

ACcording to everything that has been said, even in this thread(check out some of the previous posts) Ryan Reynolds is gonna play Deadpool.

Ryan Reynolds sounds like a great choice for Deadpool . . . . I'm really looking forward to this movie . . .

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is this movie staying within the 'canon' of the original backstory?

It is supposed to be styaing within canon of the previous films.
And since not all that much was set up already except for Stryker and the few flashbacks, they are not held to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back