Wolverine Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Jackman is so invested in this character. He never forgets that this character MADE his career and that the fans love him in the part. We haven't seen that kind of character devotion since... well... ever. Maybe Lugosi as Dracula or Clint as... Clint. :lol

And for Jackman to take it even further and bulk up like this?... :clap:clap

Let's hope more villain figures are released with the movie figures. My wolverine needs a sabertooth to play with :lol

Spoiler Alert:

It is rumored that the Blob will be in the movie. Very cool since he's not been seen in any superhero movie yet. The Blob could make a cool Premium Format now that I think about it :D

Did anyone ever think as a kid that not only would we finally get an X-men movie but a whole series complete with an AWESOME Wolverine?!?! Seriously.

New updates to the movie from Firstshowing.net, tons of info!!!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Update Click Here

Danny Huston will play the William Stryker: Lead Vampire in 30 Days of Night

30-days-of-night-20070926115400135-000.jpg

Liev Schreiber will play Sabretooth: John Clark Sum of All Fears

13_liev_lgl.jpg

Lynn Collins will play Silver Fox ??

townpre4.jpg

Last edited:
so with them making a wolverine movie , will they be making a nightcrawler movie , mystique and so on . Or is this the only one ?.
Its shaping up to be good.

Thank God they got an actual actor to play Sabretooth. Watching him reduced to a few growls and a couple of lines of lifeless dialgoue in the first movie was painful. Hopefully we'll get to see that sadistic bastard we all know and love to hate this time around.

Thank God they got an actual actor to play Sabretooth. Watching him reduced to a few growls and a couple of lines of lifeless dialgoue in the first movie was painful. Hopefully we'll get to see that sadistic bastard we all know and love to hate this time around.

I agree, this is a good selection.

The director originally wanted the fella from 300, but he had other things on his plate.

I think we're gonna get a magneto Film.

Didn't they kill nightcrawler in the game?

The Magneto movie is still supposed to happen.

To me the Nightcrawler movie would have to be different than him being in a circus.

Same here... I wanted more out of that character and was sorely dissapointed in the first film. It will be nice to see what Liev does, he really can do these types of characters well.

hughjackmaniswolverineifb2.jpg

hughjackmaniswolverineiek8.jpg

hughjackmaniswolverineitg5.jpg

Hugh Jackman in X1: 180 lbs. 10% Body Fat...
Hugh Jackman in X2: 200 lbs. 7% Body Fat...
Hugh Jackman in X3: 220 lbs. 9% Body Fat...

Origins
2588new_storyimage3013230_full.jpg

WOW, didn't know he was that small in the first X-Men, I'm bigger than that. But he looks absolutely ripped for hte new movie. I just hope that they stay away from his "official" origin that was revealed a little bit ago. Got the book wanting to know the official story and it sucked beyond garbage. But Liev Schriber as Sabertooth, I like the guy as an actor, but :google:google:google Just bring back the guy from the first film; he works out at my gym and is still GINORMOUS

WOW, didn't know he was that small in the first X-Men, I'm bigger than that. But he looks absolutely ripped for hte new movie. I just hope that they stay away from his "official" origin that was revealed a little bit ago. Got the book wanting to know the official story and it sucked beyond garbage. But Liev Schriber as Sabertooth, I like the guy as an actor, but :google:google:google Just bring back the guy from the first film; he works out at my gym and is still GINORMOUS

Really, you thought it sucked?
Why did you not like it??

Jackman is awesome a lot of dedication to the role.Glenn danzig was up for the role as well i guess for the first x-men,that woulda been interesting as he is like 5'3 or 5'4 in real life and muscular anyway.

hughjackmaniswolverineifb2.jpg

hughjackmaniswolverineiek8.jpg

hughjackmaniswolverineitg5.jpg

Hugh Jackman in X1: 180 lbs. 10% Body Fat...
Hugh Jackman in X2: 200 lbs. 7% Body Fat...
Hugh Jackman in X3: 220 lbs. 9% Body Fat...

Origins
2588new_storyimage3013230_full.jpg

Yeah he looks much more buff in the X-men stuff than he does here:

goldpantsfp5.jpg

1st of all, that last pic is just wrong:rotfl I liked the guy that played Sabretooth in the 1st one, as Sabretooth is a huge mutant. I also hope that they get Mystique in there somehow, even as a cameo.

CC

Spolier.......

AICN is reporting that Deadpool is confirmed to make a cameo.

AICN EXCLUSIVE! Want To Know Who’s Making A Special Appearance In WOLVERINE?!

Hey, everyone. “Moriarty” here.

Sounds to me like Marvel is going to pack this one with all sorts of geeky Easter eggs if all of these rumors are true. The Blob would be a lot of fun to see in one of these, and there’s another cameo, one that we can officially confirm now, that sounds to me like a set-up for a possible spin-off.

Anyone up for a little DEADPOOL?

How about if Ryan Reynolds is playing him?

This one’s supposed to be a secret, but cat’s out of the bag now, Marvel. And I have to say... I think it sounds like fun. I know this has been a character you guys have been developing for years now (hell, I think I pitched a DEADPOOL film back in 2001), and Reynolds is absolutely the right guy for the job.

Reynolds has been rumored to play Deadpool for the longest of time now in Deadpool's own movie.

But I will believe it when I see it.

I hope they don't fill this thing up with a ton of characters, just for the sake of doing so.

They need to keep the character few, and work on the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back