Wolverine Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, as big as Origins really is for Wolvie, they could do like 6 movies just about him.But they really need to start in the beginning, with him killing that guy?? for the first time with his bone claws as a kid!!! Awesome stuff!

And all these mutants are gonna take away from his story way to much. I say just Sabretooth and Omega Red as the first 2 big villains! Then flashbacks and stuff about him as a kid and WWII and going to Japan and all that.

Hell these movies could go on for quite a few years.Maybe 10 all told. Dude has been around forever!

Whatever, I know that I will still watch this, I'm just ranting!

This seems to be real.
jackman.jpg

But I do not think these two are, look at the date of 2008:
wolverine-poster2.jpg

wolverine-poster1.jpg

For this movie I'd like to see him in a variation of the classic Brown comic version costume W/mask no more leather please!

Can somebody tell me why Sabretooth has a beer gut and manboobs?

And why it isn't Tyler Maine? Its not like Maine is a big-shot actor. I'm sure he would be available for a starring role, and be cheaper than Liev. Liev is totally miscast here. Plus I'm not really sure how they will tie this in with the first film since Sabertooth didn't seem to remember Wolverine and I thought only Wolverine had memory loss about his past? :confused:

Yeah, I was getting pretty excited about this until they started to screw with the storyline. This could end up being worse than Spider-Man 3.

I agree. I just hope they get a clue that this isn't a good idea before they start Magneto's film. In that we'd probably end up with Billy Bob Thorten as Professor X. :rolleyes:

I agree. I just hope they get a clue that this isn't a good idea before they start Magneto's film. In that we'd probably end up with Billy Bob Thorten as Professor X. :rolleyes:

I might burn everything Marvel I have if that happens.

This story should start out with Wolverine killing Thomas Logan and running off with Rose to Canada and her subsequent death. That is the storyline that they should be following. This thing they are doing could be crap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back