Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the Custome that Wolverine has on your profile picture Antman. A modern version of the classic yellow blue.

I really like the Custome that Wolverine has on your profile picture Antman. A modern version of the classic yellow blue.

Yeah I wish they would use that one problem is they have changed the costume again :-/

I really hope they do some more comic stylised statues from different artists would love a ramos wolverine

Long ago I saw two heads how come sideshow doesn't include the second head?

I remember someone saying that one of those heads was based on the brown costume version so maybe Sideshow have got a variant in mind? Wouldn't be unheard of as they've done it before in other scales...:dunno

I remember someone saying that one of those heads was based on the brown costume version so maybe Sideshow have got a variant in mind? Wouldn't be unheard of as they've done it before in other scales...:dunno

The other is a first apperance head from Incredible Hulk 180-183 :) image.jpg

yet Doom comes with 2 faceplates and a stand for the other and Doom is almost 20in taller than Wolverine.

Galactus is almost similar to Wolverine LSF, and less than half the price. hahaha, go figure with SS prices.

I would say that out of everything I bought last year (everything, not just statues...but especially statues) this was easily the most foolish purchase I made.

It's also, without a doubt, been one of the most satisfying.

I still don't think that bang-for-the-buck is there with this piece the way it is for something like Galactus, which was also a hugely satisfying pick-up. And there are pieces I didn't get like Batman and the newest Conan dio that clearly look to be large, well done pieces full of value (relatively). Wolverine is sooo overpriced in comparison.
And yet, I'd buy it again. In a heartbeat.

Not trying to be a smart ***, but they didn't put the price up on LSF's like they did PF's otherwise they would be $2500 now. For me there is a big difference between the price of LSF's and the "value for money" seen in other products like your Sauron and Galactus pieces. If Sideshow has managed to include more statue for the same price then it's a good thing, maybe learned from earlier releases.
Also Sideshow surprises me sometimes :)

In all fairness the wolverine head is a heavy solid piece so compared to two faceplates you can almost and I say almost understand where they are coming from. Any way there's ways to get a second head for wolverine :)

In all fairness the wolverine head is a heavy solid piece so compared to two faceplates you can almost and I say almost understand where they are coming from. Any way there's ways to get a second head for wolverine :)

That head ain't cheap! (She said)

Back