Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with the claws as they are for now they look good even though they aren't metal. My logan pf is the next in line for metal claw treatment :)

I thought the claws were really great too for what they were, they look real enough, minus the superglue stain I have on mine.
I know a couple of fitter machinists at my old job, and since I have loose claws on both hands I think I'll get some stainless steel ones made.

I'm happy with the claws as they are for now they look good even though they aren't metal. My logan pf is the next in line for metal claw treatment :)

Yea, I don't mind them either...they look realistic enough. Wasn't it to do with either safety reasons or custom issues when shipping as to why they couldn't do metal claws? :dunno

Yea, I don't mind them either...they look realistic enough. Wasn't it to do with either safety reasons or custom issues when shipping as to why they couldn't do metal claws? :dunno

I don't know about this, amazon will ship me knives, but only certain types. Those statue claws are deadly though!

If everyone else's claws are consistent with the ones I have here on mine, I can't imagine anyone being disappointed they aren't "real".
In fact, I'm more impressed that they aren't because they look 100% kosher. Real knives might have been cool from a bragging standpoint, but they would have absolutely been a liability at that size when it comes to packing and unpacking, or any unsupervised admirers (like small children).

I agree that it would have seemed like a premium feature in terms of a selling point and for the money, but as a practical matter I think they erred on the right side.
If they looked obviously plastic it would have been one thing, but I can't imagine them looking an more real.

If everyone else's claws are consistent with the ones I have here on mine, I can't imagine anyone being disappointed they aren't "real".
In fact, I'm more impressed that they aren't because they look 100% kosher. Real knives might have been cool from a bragging standpoint, but they would have absolutely been a liability at that size when it comes to packing and unpacking, or any unsupervised admirers (like small children).

I agree that it would have seemed like a premium feature in terms of a selling point and for the money, but as a practical matter I think they erred on the right side.
If they looked obviously plastic it would have been one thing, but I can't imagine them looking an more real.

You are 100% spot on there. I think it definetly doesn't disappoint in hand.

Thanks everyone for confirming the status of your Wolvie's knees. I contacted about mine and got a huge refund for it, so I'm quite happy.

Only problem is this has made a massive itch for more LSF...

Thanks everyone for confirming the status of your Wolvie's knees. I contacted about mine and got a huge refund for it, so I'm quite happy.

Only problem is this has made a massive itch for more LSF..

Oh yes!! This is exactly how I felt when I recieved my Iron Man MKIII LSF last year....a year on I now have 6 with 3 more arriving by the time we've reached July - providing their are no shipping delays :lol to say they are addictive is an understatement :exactly: congrats on sorting out your Wolvie issues :)

Only problem is this has made a massive itch for more LSF...

I'm glad they sorted it out it's such an awesome statue

Alright everyone, here is the new LSF head sculpt for the LSF Wolvie by Troy, painted by custom painter War and Resin.
Overall, very happy with this sculpt and paint up, a great addition to what should have been included from the first place as most of us would agree. For me, this is a great replacement now for the 1/4 I had.

Back