Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 more days, what can i do until then? WHAT?!?!??! argg

ok maybe i will go watch hunger games :yess:

A few pages back there was a post with a link to a video showing the Darh Maul, Obi Wan, Wolf Predator, and Wolverine LSF's being displayed at a show.

You could watch that for a while. :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKx-EmNFXls&feature=related[/ame]
I noticed that the guy that assembled the LS statues said that the prices for this statues are between $1800-$2000(check it at minute 6:43).So I doubt this will be less than 1800.:(

:lecture Looking at the base on the Wolf (and comparing it to the Maul and Iron Man, which we know the dimensions of), seems like the base will just barely fit inside a Detolf. However, the figure isn't standing directly in the middle and does come out from beyond the dimensions of the base it stands on.

:lecture Looking at the base on the Wolf (and comparing it to the Maul and Iron Man, which we know the dimensions of), seems like the base will just barely fit inside a Detolf. However, the figure isn't standing directly in the middle and does come out from beyond the dimensions of the base it stands on.

if it's anywhere close to the size of P1 maquette base, which it looks like it is, no chance even the base would fit inside a detolf, on top would work though :lol

Here's the video I was referring to earlier, which was posted by a fellow freak several pages back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=uUulHY2PoAI&NR=1

and Wolf still looks ridiculous next to the rest of them. I keep praying SS doesn't botch the price on this, but my gut keeps telling me this will be an even bigger rip off at $2k compared to the others.

and Wolf still looks ridiculous next to the rest of them. I keep praying SS doesn't botch the price on this, but my gut keeps telling me this will be an even bigger rip off at $2k compared to the others.

I hear ya bro. Best we can do right now is wait for Thursday.

I hear ya bro. Best we can do right now is wait for Thursday.

we get pricing on Tuesday. We already know it's open ES, which I'm fine with, price better not be $1k more then the P1 maquette :gah:, even $500 more is stretching it, and yes I know I sound like a broken record. I want this that bad, but I'm not down for unreasonable pricing.

we get pricing on Tuesday. We already know it's open ES, which I'm fine with, price better not be $1k more then the P1 maquette :gah:, even $500 more is stretching it, and yes I know I sound like a broken record. I want this that bad, but I'm not down for unreasonable pricing.

Get ready to be disappointed. :monkey3

Ooops! That's what I meant, Tuesday.
I knew it was the 27th, at any rate. :D

The guy in the video said LSF sometimes in half scale though not always.

Pretty sure wolf is going to be 1:4 now.

Price? I'm guessing $1800.

Let's see how it goes.

The winston version retailed for $1000 5 years ago, this one has an extra alien in the base, same switchouts, and arguably more difficult to make given the dynamic pose & details.

If they remade the original pred it will be at least a few hundred dollars more than $1000. Did you look at the PF prices 5 years ago vs now?

Honestly not sure what you guys are expecting here...get ready to be disappointed on tuesday.

btw where did you hear it will be open edition for sure?

Back