Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont care when they actually ship this, just want them to release the pictures, price, and exclusive info. So i can PO it and be done with it.

This is like the mystical unicorn now...

Will it even come with an Exclusive? Cuz I haven't seen other Legendary Scale Figures come with an Ex.
While I'll wait for an official announcement, it'd be a shame if they cancel this one! :pfft:

Cheers,
Neo.

Will it even come with an Exclusive? Cuz I haven't seen other Legendary Scale Figures come with an Ex.
While I'll wait for an official announcement, it'd be a shame if they cancel this one! :pfft:

Cheers,
Neo.

whY dO u th!nK SS go!nG to cancel th!s one????

They aren't cancelling it.
I was just having some fun over there. People keep bumping the thread with more speculation bs. So, I thought I'd add some to the pile. lol

I was just having some fun over there. People keep bumping the thread with more speculation bs. So, I thought I'd add some to the pile. lol

Not funny, you know how these things spin out of hand.

:mad:

Thats the biggest BS then! Congrats. :lol

:exactly:
Thats why I said 'RUMOURS' and that I'd rather wait for an official announcement either ways! :impatient:

Cheers,
Neo.

I thought it was funny. :lol
What's not funny, is me eagerly waiting for some REAL information on the piece. After 40 pages of speculation I see the thread bumped only to find more speculation.:gah:
Besides, it wouldn't have gotten out of control. Someone would have called SSC and got confirmation that it wasn't cancelled and I would have been called a Troll...again. :lol

Actually, you didn't say "RUMOURS" you said "I heard they are..."

Regardless, I've stated how I feel about your little stunt.

Mr. Kobe, I think you missed something. Here's what I said:
Rumours are doing the rounds that ADI is demanding more $$ for the license! Which may lead them to cancel it :mad:

Cheers,
Neo.

Thats why I said 'RUMOURS' and that I'd rather wait for an official announcement either ways!

I think you may be referring to this:
Whats this I hear that the wolf LSF has been cancelled because ADI wants to much money?

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=119454&page=203

Chris

Anyways, nobody's perfect! :peace

Cheers,
Neo.

Back