Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened this with my German ebay account, it is still the same statue it is pointing to though:)

Ordered now a year of patience.

14tow74.gif

Admission is $300 a day :wave

$293 with the exchange rate :thud: You know you could come over to my place and see my collection for FREE and Hell I'll even cook you dinner or get Chinese takeout! I'm sorry. This guy needs to be kicked in the balls!

So theres that wolf on the bay right now for 4k obo. Looks like mabes even a board member here? Kills me to think i wouldnt pull the trigger on this cause i thought 2k was high, annd now have to pay even more for one of my most wanted pieces. To those that are lucky enough to have this in their collection, what would you pay tops now that you see this in hand? Worth the 4000bones?

So theres that wolf on the bay right now for 4k obo. Looks like mabes even a board member here? Kills me to think i wouldnt pull the trigger on this cause i thought 2k was high, annd now have to pay even more for one of my most wanted pieces. To those that are lucky enough to have this in their collection, what would you pay tops now that you see this in hand? Worth the 4000bones?

Love mine to death but no way 4k.

Plus you'd lose money I would guess if you ever wanted to sell it. Offer what you feel comfortable with and see what the seller says.

I feel the same way about the Wolf 1:1 bust....$800 was too much to me at the time and now it's ridiculous money.

Last edited:

Tough call. You have to ask yourself if you think you can find it for less. Since its obo, it won't hurt to haggle. GL.

4k is way too much. Hell, even the original asking price of 2k was too much, given that it's not 1:2 scale and really just a Maquette IMO (Predator 2 Maquette is not much smaller, but way cheaper. Just doesn't have the fancy Alien base).

See and the things I could get at 4K, thats sooo many statues for that price. Thats both IM3 busts and Doom LSF, just doesn't seem worth it to me. Now if I could get one for 2500 shipped or something, id prob go take out a loan right now lol

Back