Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine and it's gonna be masked head with whip display all the way for me!!! And not to start any debates as it's my personal preference, but my awe of this guy in front of me is definitely more than when I first saw my P1 maquette.
DSC_0265_zps753465ec.jpg

DSC_0260_zps361611a8.jpg

DSC_0258_zps7fc91105.jpg

DSC_0255_zps1ce4d911.jpg

Awesome bud..:clap:hi5:

Thanks, guys.

I actually just noticed when I looked at the book he came with and I had to go all the way back to my storage unit just to look for the thing. Very well hidden:lol Here's some comparison pics with the P1 Maquette and the 1:1 bio.

DSC_0270_zps92683654.jpg

DSC_0272_zps592a72d1.jpg

DSC_0277_zps75c2b588.jpg

stunning bud, why did i sell my predator maquette....?:slap:slap:(

Nice shots, Icks.

I cannot stop staring at this guy so much that I bought a little stand and he's right next to my entertainment system now. I even watched the blu-ray with commentary earlier and I still think it's a really good movie if you're watching it just for Wolf...and your brightness levels turned all the way up.

Nice shots, Icks.

I cannot stop staring at this guy so much that I bought a little stand and he's right next to my entertainment system now. I even watched the blu-ray with commentary earlier and I still think it's a really good movie if you're watching it just for Wolf...and your brightness levels turned all the way up.

So did I. Wolfie is now displaying next to my home entertainment system. This thing deserved to be seen, despite how ugly he is.:rotfl

Back