Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for clarification! Good to know it belongs there!

It is indeed the most imposing statue i have ever seen personally. There are quite a few intricate details on this guy that have me worried about long term quality. Like the netting and rubber... i'm thinking over time something on this is going to deteriorate.

Thanks for clarification! Good to know it belongs there!

It is indeed the most imposing statue i have ever seen personally. There are quite a few intricate details on this guy that have me worried about long term quality. Like the netting and rubber... i'm thinking over time something on this is going to deteriorate.

I worry about the CM dreads but still good after a few years.

I worry about the rubber stuff too. Not so much on the rest.
Especially this piece,
the lifesize wolf bust
and the HCG predator bio trophy head has rubber dreads.
hard to believe I actually don't worry as much on the smaller statues but those are $300+ items too so I probably should :slap

Nothing more than a soft brush touches my items.

Good to know!

well done Cartman :clap gad he got to you safely :clap...... don't you just love this statue :)

Absolutely, good sir!

I don't have an SLR, but an iphone and instagram makes this dude scary!

pyvy4umy.jpg

That looks awesome, congratulations. Those dreads don't half look fragile when boxed up like that though, I really think SS should consider more flexible materials for them now. I always worry about knocking the dreads on my predator stuff and none of those cost $2k plus ;)

I will be joining this club pretty soon too. I made a deal with shady for his and should be picking it up in a few weeks. Can't wait to see this guy in person.:panic:

I will be joining this club pretty soon too. I made a deal with shady for his and should be picking it up in a few weeks. Can't wait to see this guy in person.:panic:

Yay! :clap. Congrats, you'll love it! I was so impressed with Galactus when i got him, and now having this guy sitting next to him makes me wonder why they all cant look this good :slap

Damn I love this statue. Seeing all you guys getting one is making me jealous. So I would like to just put it out there, if anyone has one or knows someone that would like to sell theirs im your man!! Let me know.

Damn I love this statue. Seeing all you guys getting one is making me jealous. So I would like to just put it out there, if anyone has one or knows someone that would like to sell theirs im your man!! Let me know.

I have one for sale, located in Cal.

Back