Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So for those that have one, is there a coiled whip you could display him with?

I know you got your answer, but here's a couple of pics:

8583482407_6c33e51d1b_b.jpg

8583482453_1d3c1cbc13_b.jpg

I thought he looked cool with the whip hand but the staff hand and whip on his hip look really cool too. The more weapons on him, the merrier.

The more i see this the more i like it, very jealous! I think this blows the cinemaquette out of the water. May track one of these down after i pay off the P2 Maquette.

I thought he looked cool with the whip hand but the staff hand and whip on his hip look really cool too. The more weapons on him, the merrier.

I bet he could use 2 whips if he wanted, that or have a spare in case one got damaged. I could see you displaying him with both.

I love the headsculpt on this piece.
As a matter of fact, I very rarely use the masked sculpt, but I do display it on the included display stand.

8583498699_fa13285f6d_b.jpg

8583474859_ec8a14cab2_b.jpg

Same boat as the CM predator for me, Wanted one really badly but just cannot justify this kind of money on a statue. I'd be worried about breaking it for life as well. If I had gotten one however... it would have been the CM.

Back