Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think that retailer might be considering whether to accept SS terms or
not.

after all if no replacements are allowed it may lead to bad customer experience?

Great pics...what are your thoughts on Wolf, Vince?

Great piece, really nice detail and finish.
Amazing pose.

I also have the predator CM and I think that is still the best predator on the market. Better scale, more impressive overall, ...

But it's a great statue, allthough I would have prefered it a bit bigger ...

Great piece, really nice detail and finish.
Amazing pose.

I also have the predator CM and I think that is still the best predator on the market. Better scale, more impressive overall, ...

But it's a great statue, allthough I would have prefered it a bit bigger ...

CM FTW!
This looks nice but too expensive imo.

Moral of the story...
If you really like/want something just bloody order it instead of insisting it will be avaliable for less then spending months moaning about not having one :lecture :wave

Yes I agree, but come on! This is a no ES! how does no ES sell put?? :gah: ok..... I'm not going to wait until galactus is all completely gone this time. I'm going to wait until the WL and jump on ASAP if I can't find one before then. This no ES thing seems to have a limit? So confusing... But then LSF wolvie kept coming in waves after they said it was sold out. I'm guessing ss end the LSF predator due to how fragile it was. That's why they thought it wasn't worth it to keep him going with all the complaints of damages.

I was surprise they sold out so fast, I believe this will be es around 500, not a lot people have it.

500 is a lot, cut that in half prolly. There are what, maybe 10-15 board members here that have one?

500 is a lot, cut that in half prolly. There are what, maybe 10-15 board members here that have one?

True , but I was compare with cm(1000es) 500 is not a lot for this great piece. That is just my guess .

Yes I agree, but come on! This is a no ES! how does no ES sell put?? :gah: ok..... I'm not going to wait until galactus is all completely gone this time. I'm going to wait until the WL and jump on ASAP if I can't find one before then. This no ES thing seems to have a limit? So confusing... But then LSF wolvie kept coming in waves after they said it was sold out. I'm guessing ss end the LSF predator due to how fragile it was. That's why they thought it wasn't worth it to keep him going with all the complaints of damages.

Do Limited Edition pieces even go to WL?

You say 'how does no ES sell out' then say you're going to wait for a no ES piece to go to WL?! :cuckoo:

Back