Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just replied to my FB question, this time "confirming" the wolf pred LSF has ended.

:gah:

Chris

I saw the question and answer. Its crazy how straight forward they were with that answer but the customer service rep ...bounced around a bit. Maybe the person that does facebook works more closely with that kind of stuff and the rep's only know vague answers to give. In either case....again, I think its safe to assume that this statue will not last much longer.

I read their answer.....seems pretty clear:

"Sideshow Collectibles - Production on this piece has ended. Once it has sold out, it's out for good!
Like · Reply · 33 minutes ago"

Wow this could be the fastest LSF to sell out ever.

Anyone still on flex like me? Tempted to pay it off now I don't want to get a return from someone.

did they ever offer any incentives on the ones that were available forever (Ironman?) free shipping or something?

I got this guy coming in a week or so. Was planning to put wolf pred next to it and that would sum up my pred collection.

predators-sideshow-berserker-life-size-bust.jpg

Chris

That should look cool. I have the berzerker bio mask with mine. I have a super predator skull as well I want to display near it but I need to rearrange things.

If it was that many it will be around a good while I bet.

They are making 300 of The General so there could be 500 made of this one.

I'm on the verge of putting an order in for a second one of these beasts, if this is the end of the run. I think if you don't get one in the next week or so, your going to be without this piece for a long time. With how awesome the Wolf is, i can't see any being on the second hand market for a while. I love mine so much, it will never be leaving my collection.
I want a second one for the office, and wanted to wait a while so that it didn't dent the funds too much.... oh well, best laid plans..... looks like getting the wallet out again soon.

Has anyone thought that the mistake with the netting ( and it was a big mistake ) and everyone moaning and complaining about it, that they may have taken a view that they would just do the one run and discontinue it after that ????

I do like the netting on the legs and it takes nothing away from the overall brilliance of this piece ( ok, not film accurate ) but do any of you out there that have brought this piece, give a sh.t about the netting being on there ????.

This thing beats the hell out of the other LSF's out there ( IMHO ) for style, detail and just awesomeness. ( Remember, size isn't everything ), in my eyes quality wins over quantity.

I feel sorry for the people that haven't got the funds at the moment to pick this piece up but would die to have it and maybe save up for it further down the line.....If this is the case, and the complainers have brought an early end to this piece, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BUY IT...... Half of the haters are clambering to get this now that it will be a low number grail ( for sure ). ...... Rant over ...... :thud:

and this sudden rash of orders may make them change their minds again lol... "maybe there's enough people who don't care about the netting" keep making it!. I would have thought it would go on Waitlist and then they decide based on the numbers there.

I initially cancelled due to the odd scale and the netting but I have ordered it again, fully paid for and waiting for tracking info. (having a $300ish wolf statue already didn't help either)

I'll say the awesomeness of this sculpt (a GIANT DIORAMA) does make it a alot easier to look past the extra netting.

And besides I have thing thing for franchaises with bad sequels. If your franchaise doesn't have a bad sequel I probably don't collect you lol.

Last edited:
and this sudden rash of orders may make them change their minds again lol... "maybe there's enough people who don't care about the netting" keep making it!. I would have thought it would go on Waitlist and then they decide based on the numbers there.

I initially cancelled due to the odd scale and the netting but I have ordered it again, fully paid for and waiting for tracking info. (having a $300ish wolf statue already didn't help either)

I'll say the awesomeness of this sculpt (a GIANT DIORAMA) does make it a alot easier to look past the extra netting.

And besides I have thing thing for franchaises with bad sequels. If your franchaise doesn't have a bad sequel I probably don't collect you lol.

Once you get it in hand...you will no longer care about the netting. While I think it adds nothing to the piece, it really does not take anything away. To be honest, I forgot all about it after the first few days. After actually seeing it compared to the 1/5th statue...its not even close and the 1/5th statue...literally looks like a pos compared to it ( as it should ). I can not for a second think why I thought the 1/5th statue came even close to this. Say they end up releasing 6, 1/5th predator line statues.....literally, its going to cost you near what this cost's. Give me one of these every single time....thats just how much better the LSF is compared to it.

I actually was dying laughing at myself for even thinking the 1/5th scale Wolf was anywhere close to this beast.************yup...I think I am going to go stare at my amazing statue for a while. :hi5:

Back