Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you insane? No one will ever pay 12k for this.

Plus their will probably be 30 other predator statues released in the same scale between now and then.

This LSF will be one of many...

Chris

:exactly:I second that I think he is smoking too much polystone

just had a chat with SS myself

me: hey guys, I've heard rumors that once you guys sell your remaining Wolf Predator LSF statues, there won't be anymore available. Is this true or will there be future batches once the first batch is sold out? Thanks

Just a moment...

Sideshow Christina: Hello.

The Wolf Predator will only be available for a limited amount of time, there is not a set edition size for the figure.

me: so you guys will not get anymore after you sell what is in stock right now?

Sideshow Christina: Unfortunately, I cannot confirm if we will get another shipment.

Sometimes we are able to update the site with a low quantity alert before the item sells out.

I do not think we will be getting anymore in because production has stopped so it might not last too much longer.

me: do you happen to know if this is something new for these newer LSF statues? Because the Iron Man and Terminator have been available for years.

Sideshow Christina: I have not been advised why the production of the new Wolf LSF has such a short run.

Compared to older items like Iron Man and Terminator.

It might be something we are implementing for future items but nothing has been announced.

me: yea, I know a lot of collectors wanted these LSF statues to be really limited, so I'm not sure if this is your guys response to that or not ha. Thanks for the chat though

Sideshow Christina: No problem, is there anything else I can assist you with today

In other words...

...you walked away from this conversation with the same information you knew going in.

Thanks Sideshow customer service!

In other words...

...you walked away from this conversation with the same information you knew going in.

:lol

Pretty much

The way I see it, if their really was only a handful of these left they would just announce the number and blow them out of the wearhouse....get money. The reason they are being so vague is because they have more than their letting on. Their now trying to create the same "buzz" which adding a simple ES could have done. Their fishing for suckers to drop orders that don't step back and analyze the situation. They've already caught a few judging by some of the posts I've read.

Chris

Last edited:
It's so frustrating that Sideshow can't get me my replacement parts. I dropped 2k and they have stock. Just get me my parts or take it back. It shouldn't be this hard. SS don't give a s*** about their customers any longer :(

In other words...

4 people have been told production has been stopped, so I guess it's something. SS did announce in the last newsletter this piece is done once they sell the rest, so they have already announced to the public what we know.

:lol

Pretty much

The way I see it, if their really was only a handful of these left they would just announce the number and blow them out of the wearhouse....get money. The reason they are being so vague is because they have more than their letting on. Their now trying to create the same "buzz" which adding a simple ES could have done. Their fishing for suckers to drop orders that don't step back and analyze the situation. They've already caught a few judging by some of the posts I've read.

Chris

I do think SS does play the "low stock" card very often to get people to panic and bite. I however, do actually believe that this statue is extremely limited ( I am guessing they made no more than 300-500...possibly less ). Who knows what the low stock alert actually tells us...only SS knows for sure at the end of the day. In either case, its a good selling tool to use to not only tell your customers that they do not have many left but at the same time, get them to jump in on buying one. I am under the belief that this statue was extremely difficult to make ( I mean, look at the damn thing ), much more so than the Iron Man Piece. Look at all the pieces and detail that went into this...I am nearly certain it takes a while to take it from step one to finished by looking at it.

With that said I think SS came in with the intention of making a set number but did not think it was going to sell as well as it did initially and make it available for purchase, more than a month anyway. Who knows, I may be wrong on everything I mentioned but seems that this statue sold better than any of us expected also. Personally, I would not wait around to long but I think SS will give another warning if they only have a few left in stock. If that happens and it sells out that fast, I am with the others that I believe this will be a GRAIL to many people. I know that now, seeing it in person....if I did not have it and it was now sold out...I would be wanting to get it more than ever.

Will it sell for 12k.....never......10k.....never. Will it sell for 4k ish...like the CM Pred, eventually......more than likely. I, however, do hope they make more. I would love to see a P1 and P2. If needed be, I would sell off everything I had in my collection to just have them 3 pieces. That is how damn amazing I consider the Wolf LSF. I have seen 2 peoples reactions to it in person and both people had their Jaws on the floor for over 10 minutes. When you walk in and see it, it nearly takes your breath away. Can not say I have ever seen a statue personally that amazes me the way this one does. I know I am a huge wolf fan and it can be for that reason I am partial to it just being wolf.....but, the other 2 people did not even know who Wolf Predator was.

It an amazing piece...bottom line and if I were you, id just pick it up for that reason alone.

I am under the belief that this statue was extremely difficult to make ( I mean, look at the damn thing ), much more so than the Iron Man Piece. Look at all the pieces and detail that went into this...I am nearly certain it takes a while to take it from step one to finished by looking at it.

I agree with this, this statue is very different than Iron Man LSF. I truly believe this Wolf is much rarer than IM LSF simply because it takes more time to make this. There could be a potential damage to ship this statue or a paint issue due to its detail, so I don't think we can say Sideshow will make more as long as there is a demand, it's not that easy.

Anyway I pulled a trigger and flexed this bad boy this weekend, I may be able to pay it off by end of this month. I am concern though if there is an issue with mine I won't be able to get a replacement :(

How many of you received this statue with no issues at all?

just ordered it (again) heheh.

Wolf and P2 are my top 2 favorite preds and couldn't risk missing out.

Also with the P2 sneak peak out I figured I better not get too far behind because I will want P2 too!

Just finished chatting with SS, the conversation below pretty much sums up what I've been saying. They very much still have these in production and the more orders they get in the more they will produce. Take it however you wish.

me: Hey there, so Im kind of looking for a more "definitive" answer in regards to the LSF wolf predator. Is the wolf pred officially discontinued? With no more coming into stock? This is my deciding factor in placing the order. I dont want to order it and then find out it will still be available for another 5 years.
Just a moment...

Sideshow Kathy: hello
the low quantity warning is letting customers know what we will soon stop producing new pieces.
if there are items that were produced for an order and the order was cancelled, they may still be available for a time
there is no way of knowing for sure how many orders will be placed and when

me: So...as of right "now" they are still in production and you could potentially have more coming?...yes?

Sideshow Kathy: as right "now" - we are still accepting new orders

me: Ok that's fine, thats all I wanted to clarify. Thanks for your time.

Sideshow Kathy: you're welcome!
have a good day

Chris

Its funny how secretive they are being about how many are being produced or when the item is going to be stopped. I agree with Vader, though...it can be read either way. Its not really a definitive answer.

Just finished chatting with SS, the conversation below pretty much sums up what I've been saying. They very much still have these in production and the more orders they get in the more they will produce. Take it however you wish.
Chris

Sounds like this was already debunked but I would have taken that as "We will cancel your wait list if we feel like it" Lol

Back