Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like something Wolf would do. :lol
1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

don't you think for 1/4 figures it's a way to expensive ?
i think 1/2 figures is worthed money can buy for US$ 2000

Quite honestly, I felt the same way initially. But SSC has always established that the 'LSF' line does not have a set scale.

Furthermore, you have to look at the entire presentation. The LSF comes with an elaborate and extremely detailed base. I think this often gets overlooked with this piece. It's two 1/4 or 1/3 statues in one.

Now, having said that, do I think it's worth $2K? No way.
There's no EX and an open ES. The LSF should have been priced at $1,400 tops.

Quite honestly, I felt the same way initially. But SSC has always established that the 'LSF' line does not have a set scale.

Furthermore, you have to look at the entire presentation. The LSF comes with an elaborate and extremely detailed base. I think this often gets overlooked with this piece. It's two 1/4 or 1/3 statues in one.

abosolutely agreed brother,
i think it's worthed around $1,200 - $1,400
not $2,000 ... hufff :slap

Exactly...I was saying anything above $1500 would be out of my price range. Heck even at that price I would have been on the fence. Id rather see it at $1200, which is where I think its really worth.

all the LSF are way overprice IMO

and it will be hard to re sell again, i doubt it will profit more than the reg price. $2000, or even loose money when re sell in the future.

all the LSF are way overprice IMO

and it will be hard to re sell again, i doubt it will profit more than the reg price. $2000, or even loose money when re sell in the future.

if with 2000$ if they have edition size then its like grail piece like cinemaquette & SSc Predator

Last edited:
Sorry Dhaval. But just putting on an ES does not make it a grail. The maquette and CM are the two most definitive Pred pieces out there.

Cheers,
Neo.

:exactly:

I would pick those 2 before this wolf LSF.

Saw this Wolf LSF at the con, honestly not too impressed by it. It's still a nice piece but on Sideshow pictures it looks much better, maybe because the dark background in the pictures?

It's been listed at September for the longest time.
I'm hoping we get a notice in this week's mailer.

I hope they will ship this bad boy in this month ......................so everyone on fence will get idea how good or bad it is....

Sorry Dhaval. But just putting on an ES does not make it a grail. The maquette and CM are the two most definitive Pred pieces out there.

Cheers,
Neo.

Cinemaquette & SS Predator r awesome but cant afford them at flipper price n to take that much risk...... instead of that better to get Wolf Predator at retail

Back