Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is not a nonprofit company. If the market will bare $2,000, then so be it. Those who don't like it, don't have to buy it. Simple.

I thought Sideshow was a nonprofit charity, serving to temporarily ease the symptons of my collecting addiction. :dunno

Your message was a bit long, so I just quoted your first part....

I guess I am one of those few people who find no fault with Sideshow charging what they like. As a fan of the Predator films I would love this piece in my collection. However for me the price point is not what I feel the piece with worth to me. I don't find fault with Sideshow for charging $2,000, nor do I have an issue with the LS placement. I think its great that people who do find it worth the price will buy it.

I am sensing that you may be more peeved about the price for what YOU feel is not what LS should be. No amount of debate, nor rationale will change your opinion, and thats cool. In the end regardless of all the arguments here........Sideshow says its LS, and is going to charge $2,000 for it. I suggest you get used to this idea, because its going to happen more often than not in the upcoming future.

Not everyone will agree on everything, but I will say your a little "in your face" about it, and its a big turn off. The point your trying to make gets lost.

I for one get what your saying, but being a fan of a character does not give any entitlements. Like everyone here you have the choice to buy it, or don't. There are all levels of collecting, this particular product is simply on the higher end of this hobby. I have no problem with that. Think about how much you spend on HT products. and those are simply dolls compared to the LS, PF, and Maquette lines.

Just my opinion

Its all perspective.:peace

I just don't get them charging 2 grand for this midget of a piece when compared to the far greater scale of the rest of the line. It's perspective, it's opinion, it's harmless. To each their own with what they waste their money on (we all waste money on this hobby).

I'm staying away from the larger pieces. Decision I made far before this debacle. For 1 grand I'd contemplate getting this, maybe even $1500, but ultimately space limits, kids and better things to get would chump my getting this. More money than I could spend and almost limitless space and I'd probably get it. It is a very nice piece, just not anywhere in the ballpark of $2000 nice.

So don't buy their products. This way your not one of us who are being ripped off. Simple really.:panic:

No, not as simple as you'd think. You guys paying $2000 for something that should top off at $1500 could ultimately drive up the prices for myself and others on things we'd like to purchase in the future. And I had no intent of buying this from the get go, so that's the only thing simple about it.

When I get down in the dumps about not being able to afford it, I just think about what a lousy movie it is from and that helps me sleep better at night. :rotfl

yes could we please get this down to about $1500.
That would be a "reasonable / logical" price for me to spend on a statue based on an alien from a movie to just sit on a shelf... :monkey1

Don't get in the dumps. Half of these people saying they're ordering it say they're ordering everything in every thread. We can not get it together. Wolf was a kick off character thrown into a ____ty movie. Aside from the original Pred, Wolf is the bestestes.

if I only bought statues based on good movies, my collection would be tiny.

I agree SS can charge whatever they like for this - but, the fact that the scale is still being debated when SS could resolve the matter so easily, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I just ordered this from pop culcha. Only $100 deposit
Price was 2499 but when adding shipping and tax would be similar anyway. And because there's no exclusive

The Dog Alien maquette was 1/3 scale and only $800 right?

But yeah, SS can do whatever they want, it's their company.

Can't wait to get this one! I figured it would be $2k as soon as I saw it . So I'm not disappointed. Of course I'll explore cheaper options but, it will be mine. Oh yes...It WILL be mine.

Yea I feel the same way about this statue, It will be mines and won't think about sending it back unless it has major flaws

If you're not getting it, state your opinion and GTFO.
Otherwise you will br nicknamed the 8th Wonder. Or maybe 9th Wonder would make mre sense.

Otherwise you will br nicknamed the 8th Wonder. Or maybe 9th Wonder would make mre sense.

Not getting and I'll come back as often as I want. And whether you're getting it or not, you're still a complete ____ for an asinine statement like that.

Easy, Darth Pain! It's an overpriced piece and there's no denying it. If you are getting it, just enjoy it and hope that the quality doesn't slip on this one. It's your decision and let no one influence it! :hi5:

Cheers,
Neo.

Back