Prop Wolf Predator Bio Helmet "DX" review.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy who recasted Wolf, Scar and possibly the gort mask. Not the company who works hand in hand with the guys who did the monsters for the actual movies I.E. ADI.

you guys said the guy who made the wolf dx bio is a reacaster.Hi also did the AVP elder bio long time ago.Now sideshow made it too.
WHO IS A RECASTER NOW????

The AVP Elder and Ancient they did are unique sculpts, you can clearly see the style differences from them to the now released SSC one. But the Wolf and this Big Red are pretty clearly modified recasts. I was just letting people know in my video. Not saying bad or good just giving facts.

you guys said the guy who made the wolf dx bio is a reacaster.Hi also did the AVP elder bio long time ago.Now sideshow made it too.
WHO IS A RECASTER NOW????

The AVP Elder bios he did were recast from Biohunters custom AVP Elder bios I think. No doubt SkyW's is nice but the SS one will be prop accurate.

Haven't seen it in awhile but I see that the DX wolf bio is listed again on eBay. So tempted to pick one up but currently trying to save up for a 1:1 SS endoskeleton 2.0. Maybe later on....

Yea I've been moving up in scale a lot. Actually acquired a 1:2 endo not long ago. I do love it and got it to avoid getting the life size but I actually made me want a life size even more. Where's the life size 2.0 endo thread? Would love to get some opinions on that piece but can't find it...

I had the clean Version 1, it was pretty damn cool, just too freakin big for me. Don't think I could go back to that scale. I just got the 1:2 IM, that's the perfect scale for me as an alternative to full 1:1. If you sell your 1:2 for a nice price, I may pick it up :monkey3.

I had the clean Version 1, it was pretty damn cool, just too freakin big for me. Don't think I could go back to that scale. I just got the 1:2 IM, that's the perfect scale for me as an alternative to full 1:1. If you sell your 1:2 for a nice price, I may pick it up :monkey3.

I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Just got this and I love it! Sadly one of the magnets broke when the mask was sucked on too hard. Found some similar ones on eBay and will replace them as soon as I get them.

Question: The wires that go into the mask, where does the other end connect to?

Nevermind..found pics and saw where they go. The weird thing is that the base I have doesn't have the holes to connect the tubes into it at all. Err?

Nevermind..found pics and saw where they go. The weird thing is that the base I have doesn't have the holes to connect the tubes into it at all. Err?
Thats odd. When the base is facing you, it should have 2 pin holes on the right if the neck (or left if you are on the mask pointing away from you). If there is no holes then there is a problem. However the problem is extremely minor as its something you could do in 40 seconds with a drill. And TBH the wires dont even need a designated spot given its unofficial an the wires are random anyway

Back