With Hot Toys doing Iron Man what do you want next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Marvel Hot Toys figure Next

• Spider-Man

Votes: 48 23.5%
  • Fantasic 4

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • DareDevil

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • The Hulk

Votes: 78 38.2%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • Blade

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Electra

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
HT needs to continue making Marvel and DC movie figs.....unfortunately doesn't appear (still possible) they will do anything for The Hulk or upcoming Punisher: War Zone flicks :confused:

if hot toys made a hulk it would suck.
It would be a big mound of rubber with barely any articulation and judging fro what I have heard with there other figure rot eventuallly anyway , I think the only way to capture the hulks look perfectly is in statue form or maybe a plastic figure ( but they genraly suck ) .

If any superhero from hot toys I would like to see the punisher ( movie - haven't seen the new one so I'm not sure which one I would like ).

Blade - snipes obviously !. :rock

Spiderman ( removable fabric costume , camera and alternate tobey head sculpt. :rock )

also not on the list but a 1/6 doctor octopus , the member mooncat made a custom one and show it here and it was bad ass. :rock
I would love to see hot toys attempt making him.

if hot toys made a hulk it would suck.
It would be a big mound of rubber with barely any articulation and judging fro what I have heard with there other figure rot eventuallly anyway , I think the only way to capture the hulks look perfectly is in statue form or maybe a plastic figure ( but they genraly suck ) .

Couldn't agree more. I don't understand some people's desire for a HT figure of him, it just wouldn't work.

They're not dolls bodie.(at least that's how i see it, i prefer "action figure collectible" myself lol) I mean some could very well look that way if not done well that's for sure. If someone calls figures dolls, you might as well call statues Figurines IMO.

(and that sounds just as gay :))

Oh and it would be an insult to call the HT M3 a "doll" IMO.

Last edited:
As far as what kind of license HT has, I can't imagine they wouldn't want all the films knowing that mega moola characters like Wolverine $$$$$ and Spider-Man $$$$$$ both have movies coming up.

Want and afford are two different things. If they just spent a ton of cash going Master License for all Batman films as has been rumored, they may not have the fundage yet to go Master on Marvel which means that some releases will get skipped. If they have a Master for all Marvel movie characters then we'll see something done with Punisher but you have to scratch your head and wonder why they didn't even attempt something on The Hulk.

but you have to scratch your head and wonder why they didn't even attempt something on The Hulk.

Yeah, don't Asians enjoy large green creatures that destory stuff? Seems like Hulk would have been a natural from HT.....:D

I didn't know that the rubber suits rot....

Well, I hope someone gives us something of movie Hulk that's upscale and inscale with the HT IM. I figure he would need to be around the 18-20 inch range to look right. The Koto statue falls short of that (14" I think)

I had to say Wolverine,I hope they do a 1/6 of him from the new Wolverine movie after seeing how good their Dark Knight figures are.

I'm really hoping they do figures from Iron Man 2, Captain America, Thor and the Avengers. I also wouldn't them dipping into the past and doing Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer figures. Not sure what kind of a marke their would be for them, but I'd take a look at them for sure.

Awww man... I voted for Spiderman coz I want to have the whole cast done by Hot Toys.. but now that I've read some posts here, I have to say that I'm curious as to what Hot Toys can come up with with the HULK franchise. One thing for sure is that it's going to be HUGE! and with muscle suit it's gonna look amazing!

Back