With Hot Toys doing Iron Man what do you want next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Marvel Hot Toys figure Next

• Spider-Man

Votes: 48 23.5%
  • Fantasic 4

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • DareDevil

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • The Hulk

Votes: 78 38.2%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • Blade

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Electra

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
a 1/6 articulated Hulk would see a compromise in either sculpt of articulation. It'd probably end up a large mass of rubber, barely able to swing his arms about. but I'm thinking they can hide the articulation for his hips and perhaps his waist. A fully body rubber enclosure isn't a wise choice, in my opinion. I would love HT to do a Hulk bust or dio from the new movie though.

I voted for Spider-Man only in hopes HT will do a comic version. Honestly, it'll be hard to top Medicom's comic Spidey figures.

I wouldn't mind a compromise in articulation. Like you said, it would probably be built like an oversized muscle body. At 1/6 scale it would be around 20- 24 inches tall.:monkey4:monkey4

Anything really.

But spider-man or wolverine would be great. (i'm happy with medicom's comic and symbiote offerings by a long shot.)But i'd love to see what HT could do.

And yes i'd buy a HULK!

Meh on any of the choices.
Medicom has pretty much covered two of them with mixed results. Their Wolverine was perfect, The Spider-Man figures could be improved, but they did them pretty well.

Fantasic 4, Dare Devil, and Electra were terrible movies so I wouldn't want any figures from them.
Blade has had a mediocre figure that made a great foundation for a good custom, and one great comic version which would fulfill my need for the character.
Hulk is a limited license, there's the main character and then there's not much else, I wouldn't want a movie Abomination. Besides I don't think it's doable with a rubber body since it would be too massive.
So I went with Punisher, preferably Thomas Jane but Ray Stevenson wouldn't be that bad either. I could also always find a better replacment head for a comic version.

But I'd prefer The X-Men movies over any of them, there's quite a few other characters I'd love to have other then Wolverine.

In all reality the only one that has a chance on the list is The Hulk. I have a feeling that the license will be with Marvel Studios which means any and all films done through them will have a shot. All the other film versions have so much red tape around the licensing if we were going to see them we would have by now.

out of those characters, I would have to say, Electra, just to be different. I would really like a '70's Blade, with the 'fro and wooden stakes.

I had to go with Daredevil since he's my favorite character on the list. Hulk would be a close second.

And if I could pick any Marvel character, it would be Beta Ray Bill!

X-Men line all the way! Especially Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Jean from X2, Storm, and Colossus. Oh and Beast!!! If Hot Toys made an X-Men line it would be the first line from that company I've ever wanted to collect.

I would love to see them do a killer Spidey figure, but I voted HULK, they're the only company out there with the vision, engineering ability and the sheer giant green balls to do it properly.

If HT went to making comic-based 1:6 Marvel figures I'd have to start selling organs... I've never been overly fond of Medicom's comic versions, though their comic Spidey and Carnage are both aces....

Back