With Hot Toys doing Iron Man what do you want next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Marvel Hot Toys figure Next

• Spider-Man

Votes: 48 23.5%
  • Fantasic 4

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • DareDevil

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • The Hulk

Votes: 78 38.2%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • Blade

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Electra

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

sixtus_56

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys with Hot Toys Doing Iron Man , what other Marvel Movie Charecters would you most want Hot Toys to Do if you could only pic one....

Spider - Man
Daredevil
The Hulk
Fantastic 4
The Punisher
Blade
Wolverine
Electra

Hulk. Has to be the Hulk.
With the success Hot Toys has had with larger characters like Aliens, Predators and Briareos they seem to be going in the right direction to make our favorite green goliath. Plus Hulk is such an important character to the Marvel Universe it is funny that a true 1/6 Hulk figure hasn't been made yet.

One. That right there is a killer. Hulk would be Hot Toys cool. I wouldn't mind a proper sized Spiderman neither. Can't have too many Blade figures either. One eh? No good bucking the trend on this one. Hulk would be awesome. I wonder how they'd approach it. A mass of rubber over an armature would probably result in a severe lack of articulation. I want them to do a Hulk just to see how it turns out.

the Hulk of course, and nothing that is not produce by Marvel Studios.

a 1/6 articulated Hulk would see a compromise in either sculpt of articulation. It'd probably end up a large mass of rubber, barely able to swing his arms about. but I'm thinking they can hide the articulation for his hips and perhaps his waist. A fully body rubber enclosure isn't a wise choice, in my opinion. I would love HT to do a Hulk bust or dio from the new movie though.

I voted for Spider-Man only in hopes HT will do a comic version. Honestly, it'll be hard to top Medicom's comic Spidey figures.

Vote for The punisher -Thomas Jane.
punisherow1.jpg

I really don't care... as long as they make Marvel figs (non-movie)

... except maybe the punisher.

Back