With Hot Toys doing Iron Man what do you want next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Marvel Hot Toys figure Next

• Spider-Man

Votes: 48 23.5%
  • Fantasic 4

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • DareDevil

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • The Hulk

Votes: 78 38.2%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • Blade

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Electra

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
If HT went to making comic-based 1:6 Marvel figures I'd have to start selling organs... I've never been overly fond of Medicom's comic versions, though their comic Spidey and Carnage are both aces....

This is true!! There hasn't been a good 1/6th Marvel yet!!

Would love to see what they can do with Spider man movie costumes. Medicom's was nice but feel there is a LOT of room for improvements. (Plus they kinda small)

a banner/norton with green eyes in his hoody with backpack, etc would be wicked cool. but hulk would be my first pick then maybe thor.

Hulk all the way!!! Imagine a sick 1/6 scale Abomination from the movie? The detail would be mind boggling...

It would have to be a Marvel movie figure controlled by Marvel. So that leaves Hulk (is the new Punisher exclusively Marvel)?

It would have to be a Marvel movie figure controlled by Marvel. So that leaves Hulk (is the new Punisher exclusively Marvel)?

No. The New Punisher is Lions Gate film in conjunction with Marvel Enterprises. It doesn't fall under the umbrella of Marvel Studios. To date the Marvel Studios slate includes Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Captain America and Ant Man. No other films have been teased and announced yet.

Love to see a HT attempt with HULK

I'd like to see

Hulk
Abomination
Banner
Maj. Emil Blonsky

(would probably only buy hulk but i'd like to see em)

But what prevents them from pursuing the license from Sony? (I get the feeling I'm being dense and missing something obvious - sorry!) Does that mean that in a few years when Spiderman 4 is released that there is no chance of a HT Spiderman? (I'm trying to work out if I will have to settle for the Medicom figure if I want to add a movie Spidey to my collection)

I'm hoping they get the license for the Punisher: War Zone and any future Marvel (or DC) movie franchise.

Selecting from the list, I'd like to see Daredevil or Hulk. I'd prefer comic versions over movie adaptions tho that will be an entirely new poll :winner

Back