WHY there should OR shoud NOT BE any GI JOE ROC 1:6 figures . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny... when I attempted to rate this thread, it said I already had. Guess it knew how I would feel :lol

My answer... is that... ROC... is a really... good movie... but it has little... to do with... GI Joe. Would I want.... figures?... no...

I like the Baroness to be made into a 1:6 figure only because I like the actress (Sienna Miller) to be produced in 1:6..

gi-joe-movie-video-footage.jpg

gi-joe-superbowl-video.jpg

gijoe_baroness_miller-thumb-560x368-144491.jpg

..but probably customized, because no way any company would invest in this crappy movie. A blasphemy to G.I. Joe folklore.

I like the Baroness to be made into a 1:6 figure only because I like the actress (Sienna Miller) to be produced in 1:6..

gi-joe-movie-video-footage.jpg

gi-joe-superbowl-video.jpg

gijoe_baroness_miller-thumb-560x368-144491.jpg

..but probably customized, because no way any company would invest in this crappy movie. A blasphemy to G.I. Joe folklore.

The Baroness will be made, no doubt about it. It just wont be from the crappy ROC.

The 1/6 ROC Baroness figure was already made by Hasbro for SDCC and it looks like a Chyna the wrestler barbie doll. :slap
That's why Hasbro gave the figure a coffin box. :rotfl

As for a actual 1/6 line of ROC figs, FORGET IT!!!!!!

That movie single handedly ruined GI Joe. Thank you Sommers (I hope you rot in HELL) for that POS movie that has nothing to do with GI Joe other than a white and black suited ninjas and character names, because there character profiles, storylines, and likeness to any pass GI Joe material is FUBAR.....:gah:

What Sideshow has done with GI Joe = WIN
What Hasbro has done = LOSS

Back