Easy & Simple | 26045B 1:6 Scale SMU Tier1 Operator Part XIII The Recce Element | A missed opportunity for "Snow Job" from GI JOE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

E&S is consistent in terms of their 1:6 military offerings.

If they opted for a white arctic camouflage with tweaks to the gear, it would have made for an instant out of the box modern version of "Snow Job" from GI JOE. A lost opportunity, but as is it's still a worthwhile offering/release for those inclined.

1641915784023.png

1641915805708.png

1641915828782.png

1641915849667.png

1641915867966.png

1641915886774.png

1641915904708.png

1641915924066.png

1641915943619.png

1641915958765.png

I would love for one of these companies that does nice, high quality military figures to take on GI Joe instead of Sideshow and ThreeZero. Even if they were modernized, you know they would look excellent and have great shelf presence.

I would love for one of these companies that does nice, high quality military figures to take on GI Joe instead of Sideshow and ThreeZero. Even if they were modernized, you know they would look excellent and have great shelf presence.
--

True that.

Imagine if DAMTOYS/VTS got the license.

Such awesomeness while we go broke and likely into debt trying to buy them all.

homer-the-simpsons.gif

I have several SSC Joe figures left, and apart from Flint and Zartan (which both were significantly modified), they are all in storage just waiting for me to get motivated to sell them. Such tremendous promise, and such lackluster execution.
--

Some of us are still lamenting over spilled 1:6 milk with regards to how Sideshow handled the line based on what they offered for the period/time.

We can be constructive, critical, and merciless in our view right, wrong, and indifferent. However, it is after the fact and in retrospect no other brand stepped up and did what Sideshow did during that time even though Sideshow made missteps.

Some of chose to simply sell/trade it all for personal reasons while some kept it all or most of it. I kept all mine being the diehard 1:6 GI JOE collector I am because Sideshow did what Hasbro themselves couldn't and wouldn't other than through licensing.

Imagine if HT got the line. We would go broke and be just as merciless and vicious by immediately complaining about the price point first as we did with Sideshow back in the day for what they offered.

EH . . . but I digress.

I hope and pray 3Z don't mess it up believing "We gave those whiny collectors a solid Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow. They'll forgive us if we screw the next few releases by being lazy on them. Those GI JOE collectors will still pay us big time because we're the only one doing it."

Last edited:
Back