1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baze before Saw.

Baze would be an immediate pre-order. Saw would be cool, but not a must-have at this moment, although a well done figure could win me over...

Baze before Saw.

Baze would be an immediate pre-order. Saw would be cool, but not a must-have at this moment, although a well done figure could win me over...

Yes I would agree that Baze has the higher priority over Saw. But who are we kidding. Hot Toys probably won't make either....despite our attempts to remind them on FB :lol

Some good ones on the Captain Marvel I see :yess:

Baze before Saw.

Same here. Even just the prototype photo's of Baze looked really cool. Too bad...

There is still some hope. With the Sequel Trilogy in the rear-view mirror, hopefully HT can concentrate more on OT and RO figures.

With so much of the design done of the figure, you'd think it would be on the short list if they wanted to put some stuff out with the break.

I'm not too hyped that they'll show something cool for Star Wars day. Didn't they skip it last year?

They skipped Star Wars day, Star Wars Celebration, the opening of both Galaxy's Edge parks, I'm sure the list goes on. Thankfully they've been making it up recently with the Mandalorian releases but I think last year they were so focused on Marvel for the first half of the year.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/a...n-andor-disney-series-adds-two-actors-1291772

Tony Gilroy taking over as the showrunner from Stephen Schiff. He should really have been the initial choice considering. Amazing news!

Cool. He certainly knows how to make that hard assed type of film.

As I think we've mentioned before, his non fan-boy status can be both good and bad. However I guess he has had enough exposure by now so should be fine. Story is the main thing, and the set makers and concept artists will look after the right aesthetic.

Cool. He certainly knows how to make that hard assed type of film.

As I think we've mentioned before, his non fan-boy status can be both good and bad. However I guess he has had enough exposure by now so should be fine. Story is the main thing, and the set makers and concept artists will look after the right aesthetic.

By all accounts he's the man that saved Rogue One, so definitely a wise choice. He's definitely the man to go for for that gritty spy action thriller feel they appear to be wanting. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he write three of the Bourne films? He even directed one of them.

What seems to have gone under the radar here is yet again Kathleen the Destroyer has ended up sacking her original choice. She's stiffed the Schiff.

What seems to have gone under the radar here is yet again Kathleen the Destroyer has ended up sacking her original choice. She's stiffed the Schiff.

Unfortunately par for the course.......as we know.

When is she going anyway ?? That new Iger boss replacement needs to use his new status to clean out the dead wood and get Faverau or Feige or whoever in there...

Unfortunately par for the course.......as we know.

When is she going anyway ?? That new Iger boss replacement needs to use his new status to clean out the dead wood and get Faverau or Feige or whoever in there...

She knows too many secrets and must know where the bodies are buried. How she still has a job after completely destroying a merchandising juggernaut like Star Wars is beyond me. The force may be female but most females don?t waste fortunes on action figures.

I liked your post, fantasticfrog, so I tried to add to your reputation but apparently I have previously done so recently, so it wouldn't let me do so again.

Back