1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of all the figures from Rogue One at any scale, I would love a Galen Erso.

Great actor and a key role in the construction of the death star. Just a Vintage Collection and Black Series would do. A Hot Toy is probably too much to ask for, but would be very welcome.

Great actor and a key role in the construction of the death star. Just a Vintage Collection and Black Series would do. A Hot Toy is probably too much to ask for, but would be very welcome.

Same here. Who wouldn't want a Mads Mikkelsen figure?! There's definitely a good opportunity to see the character again in the Cassian series. He's one of those, along with Krennic and Saw, that could be fitted in without it looking forced.

A HT Mads would be cool since HT ****ed us not making Kaecilius.

Like most of us here, I'd be up for any Rogue One figures,

Baze, Saw, Bodhi, Galen.....

But I agree with the Captain, Saw and Galen could be worked into the Cassian series relatively easily as a small roll to tie things together ever so slightly.....and let's be honest, to give Hot Toys an excuse to do a figure :lol

The release of krennic made me watch rogue one again last night. Just an awesome movie. I would buy any fig from it. Now, somebody stop me from ordering 3 Death troopers I can?t afford.

The release of krennic made me watch rogue one again last night. Just an awesome movie. I would buy any fig from it. Now, somebody stop me from ordering 3 Death troopers I can?t afford.

Yep totally is.

I like others have been re-posing and getting my Rogue One figures in line for Krennic's arrival. Was just looking at them and thinking how great it would be to eventually have Cassian with Jyn and K2SO and Baze to match up with Chirrut. Anything else would be a bonus.

Now that the DC and Marvel movies are delayed, HTs can finally catch up on some old prototypes. Releasing Baze, Tank Commander, Range Trooper, Mimban Trooper, OT and PT figures would be great.

Now that the DC and Marvel movies are delayed, HTs can finally catch up on some old prototypes. Releasing Baze, Tank Commander, Range Trooper, Mimban Trooper, OT and PT figures would be great.

I wonder if this will happen. It would be a smart business decision, especially the Death Star trooper. They have to know idiots like myself would buy multiples. If they really want galvanize the sw fans, release the bespin heroes everyone wants. Han or lando would make everyone happy.

I wonder if this will happen. It would be a smart business decision, especially the Death Star trooper. They have to know idiots like myself would buy multiples. If they really want galvanize the sw fans, release the bespin heroes everyone wants. Han or lando would make everyone happy.

Am sure Bespin Han and Lando are slated for this year. Just a matter of time imo.

HT may be pacing themselves (and customer wallets) with the Corona virus. But I'd place good money on seeing them this year for sure.

I just hope the delay in showing Han is down to actually taking the time to get the sculpt right. Getting a licensed Ford right is rare, it's usually ruined by ****** paint. I sure hope they don't put another Steve Guttenberg up for PO.

Awesome !! Anyone with an Emmy nomination is fine with me. Plus in Dune. Can't go wrong !

Of course, I forgot he was playing Baron Harkonnen. Potentially a great SW villain in the making... if he's a villain.

While on Cassian. Just thinking ahead, this show has some serious potential for new trooper types.

Of course, I forgot he was playing Baron Harkonnen. Potentially a great SW villain in the making... if he's a villain.

While on Cassian. Just thinking ahead, this show has some serious potential for new trooper types.

I reckon there's a fair chance of us seeing Patrol Troopers. But yes, if he's going to different locations that usually means new troopers of some sort or another.

I think I also read Neal Scanlon (who does all the animatronic creatures) said that Cassian was planning on re-using a lot of the aliens they made for Rogue One who didn't get any or very minimal screen time. Makes sense to me. The aesthetic for Rogue One (in particular Jeddah, and the opening scene with Cassian) was spot on !

Also with Tony Gilroy heavily involved in writing and directing it should be gritty. There should be enough other Star Wars freaks involved to make up for his lack of Star Wars knowledge.

I hope after the release of Orson Krennic, i would like a Saw Gerrera

Totally. He's my secret hope. He's been in so many Star Wars stories, and could also be easily in the Cassian series. It's just he needs a pretty prominant role or something special for Hot Toys to go to the extent of making him. Figurewise I'd say he's pretty expensive. Complicated costume, headsculpt.

But I live in hope. As do we all for what Hot Toys decides to make.

Back