Why I don't eat fast food.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Taco Bell about a month ago, and had stomach issues for about 4 days afterward. Could have been a coincidence, BUT. . .I'm not taking chances with that place again. If I want Mexican food, I'll go to a legit establishment. And I got a little Wendy's mini-hamburger yesterday because I had forgotten to eat lunch and was in a rush. . .I got a headache and felt like garbage after eating it. Since I changed my diet up significantly about a year and a half ago, I sometimes have a hard time with fast food. I'm kind of glad, because it helps to keep me away.

I eat Subway a lot, but I don't guess they aren't what most people think of a "fast food?"

I got Taco Bell about a month ago, and had stomach issues for about 4 days afterward. Could have been a coincidence, BUT. . .I'm not taking chances with that place again. If I want Mexican food, I'll go to a legit establishment. And I got a little Wendy's mini-hamburger yesterday because I had forgotten to eat lunch and was in a rush. . .I got a headache and felt like garbage after eating it. Since I changed my diet up significantly about a year and a half ago, I sometimes have a hard time with fast food. I'm kind of glad, because it helps to keep me away.

I eat Subway a lot, but I don't guess they aren't what most people think of a "fast food?"

I read a lot of posts about this fast food making this person sick and that fast food making that person sick...and I wonder how many of these instances are actually caused by a condition with the person as opposed to the food from the restaurant being at fault.

I have never had a problem...but then...I have the stomach of a goat, so...

Oh, I thought we were talking about actual tacos.

j/k - still stand firm on hard.

tumblr_m13ahbAD2m1rntezlo1_400.gif

I read a lot of posts about this fast food making this person sick and that fast food making that person sick...and I wonder how many of these instances are actually caused by a condition with the person as opposed to the food from the restaurant being at fault.

I have never had a problem...but then...I have the stomach of a goat, so...

I've wondered about that too. Sensitive stomachs maybe.

I've only had food poisoning once when I was a kid and that was my eldest brother's fault who was taking care of us at the time when my parents went away for a long weekend. My mother baked a ham and he never put it in the fridge the entire time they were gone. My mother came home to us all puking our guts out. :lol

Nice!
Someone's gotta do it when it's time to clean up!

Exactly, this is probably closing time, the mix would have been drained/discarded anyways and those pieces are supposed to be disassembled and cleaned anyways... whether they are or not.... :lol

Exactly, this is probably closing time, the mix would have been drained/discarded anyways and those pieces are supposed to be disassembled and cleaned anyways... whether they are or not.... :lol

A friend of mine's son was working at McD's at night when they closed and they had a bunch of fries in the bin to be thrown out. He just pulled one out and ate it and was instantly fired. At our local McD's, all food that's left has to be discarded and wasted. You can't eat any of it or take it home. Stupid.

Well if you read the article, you would of seen it was done in front of customers, who lost their appetites.

Back