The ***k You Taco Bell Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, fast food is healthier than it was, say, 20 years ago. Most have cut out trans fats and are offering healthier choices. I'm not saying it's the best, because a lot of it is still processed, but you have to look at what you're having at home and ask yourself if it's any better. Just because you fry a hamburger at home doesn't mean that it's healthier than what you can get out.

I want some Taco Bell. They're cheap, and they NEVER mess up my order. it's perfect every single time.

Taco Bell on Long Island had about a 10% success rate of not screwing something up.

Taco Bell here has about a 95% success rate. Also, the staff is usually attractive college-aged people. It's really weird.

That said, this thread has me in the mood for Taco Bell. Lunch tomorrow = chili cheese burrito, steak taco fresco, and a side of nachos.

Wait...I just thought about this, and I needed to post it in the appropriate place.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC41QDImDAQ[/ame]

No one's gonna get it. And I dun care! :lol

Back