The ***k You Taco Bell Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furyan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I placed an order for three items from Taco Bell,A steak taco,a cool ranch taco and an order of pintos and cheese. SO I get home and to my surprise what did I get? A steak taco,a cool ranch taco and a big ****ing ball of paper towel. Thats right instead of my pintos n cheese,some ******* wads up a paper towel and shoves that in there instead. Also why the hell does it look like my taco blew up? Sauce all over the damn thing. **** you Taco Bell. And I know,I shouldnt be eating this **** anyways.

Anyone else suffer from their poor service and lack of consistency? Share it here:)

8727216595_091b4c0920_z.jpg

BTW the cool ranch taco tastes like ****.

Last edited:
I just get the crispy potato tacos. Kinda hard to **** that up.

But when they do **** up, it's rarely negative since they'd end up giving me more food for less.

i am tying to reform myself as a fast food junkie. but even when you eat out in an expensive restaurant, the food is only as good as the people making it and serving it.

unfortunately people don't care anymore and have no allegiance towards duty or humanity. do you really want someone like that touching your food?

JohnSpringerCollectionCorbis_3stooges460.jpg

God damn! that picture you posted looks like some repugnant greasy garbage. The king is right, they did you a favour by messing up your order, eating that toilet paper would do less damage to your body than whatever the ****** pinto and cheese is supposed to be.Dude, more tomatoes in your diet and less processed tacos.

You're welcome.

As for your missing food, they did you a favor. You should go back and thank them.

Actually, the pinto beans was probably the healthiest part of the order.

Now, now, King! I remember someone used to eat at Taco Bell quite often before he saw the light.

;)

Back