Why I don't eat fast food.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I went to McDonalds and ate and then got kind of nauseous afterwards.

I have hit the wall with MCyD's, that is ALWAYS the feeling I get when I eat there, and that is seldom:rotfl

The same goes for BurgerKing.

Wendy's less so.

A&W makes me feel like I lose H.P.s everytime I eat there.

Let's face it, they try to sell salads to the Veg-heads, not sure to what success. Do you want the same zit-faced unwashed kid that handles the e.coli burgers cutting the lettuce?:monkey4

I got food poisoning from McDonald's twice. Once in 1997, and once this year. This year was the worst because I had just taken our cat to be put down and got McDonald's as a treat for the family since we were suffering.

I didn't know suffering until I had to deal with the vivid image of our beloved cat going limp while I was feeling terrible and puking my guts out.

A Big Mac now only reminds of sickness and death.

Ever since Taco Bell got rid of the Triple Layer Nachos, I just have them make the Bell Grande with the same recipe.

A giant platter of chips, beans, cheese, and red sauce. Love.

Anybody remember Taco Bell's Bell Burger from the 80's?
Yummy!
407037-tacoburger.jpg

I got food poisoning from McDonald's twice. Once in 1997, and once this year. This year was the worst because I had just taken our cat to be put down and got McDonald's as a treat for the family since we were suffering.

I didn't know suffering until I had to deal with the vivid image of our beloved cat going limp while I was feeling terrible and puking my guts out.

A Big Mac now only reminds of sickness and death.

So it was the Big Mac that got you sick?
that sounds terrible man, really sad to hear that.

I ate a McChicken sandwich today and didn't feel anything. Didn't get nauseous or anything.
I guess I will never have the burgers again.

You know, sometimes you just get nauseous without knowing the reason. Maybe you have IBS. Who knows?

Better be glad you're not a woman. :lol

So it was the Big Mac that got you sick?
that sounds terrible man, really sad to hear that.

I ate a McChicken sandwich today and didn't feel anything. Didn't get nauseous or anything.
I guess I will never have the burgers again.

Yep, it was the Big Mac both times. I said I'd never eat there again, but my boss bought me lunch there a couple weeks ago. I just went with the McChicken as well.

What if the picture was of a hot scantily clad girl? I'm sure their business would skyrocket.

they would probably hire her to do commercials too :lecture
Become an Instant internet sensation.... good point...

Yup, if you're ever constipated, just go get a large combo at McD's. Better than Colon Blow! :lol

Back