Who would you like as the next maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who do you want next

• Gandalf the white

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Theoden

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Sauron

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Saruman

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Witch King/Nazgul

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Galadriel

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Lurtz

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Gothmog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elrond

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Balrog/Monster/Other

Votes: 18 23.7%

• Total voters
I chose Theoden King. I agree though that a couple of baddies are needed to balance the line. A Balrog would be sweet & any Uruk! Also a Isildur, Elendil and Gil-galad would be great.

Other - do the four Hobbits, two maquettes if we go by what SS have indicated, finish the Fellowship in some form... then knock yourself out SS.

Give me

Treebeard,
fell beast
Sharku
Gothmog
Council Elrond
Elven Archer(Helm's Deep)
Theoden
Skully
Black Gates Aragorn
Elendiel
Isildur
Denethor
Gorbag
Shagrat
Eagle
ANY TROLL!
Bilbo

Frodo
Sam
Merry
Pippin
Theoden
Eowyn (surprised no ones mentioned her)
Saruman
Wormtongue

:pray:

By the time 2013 comes around, I think I would be happy to see our old friend GTW seeing the light of day. :yess:

Bill

I didn't vote......by the time 2013 comes around I won't remember which one I picked in the 1st place. :dunno

I voted Theoden, but otherwise we need villains.
Any orc or Uruk is fine.

As much as I'm blown away but what we've seen so far, I agree that we need some villains to pepper up the line a bit. Hopefully SS is holding out on us and not revealing concept drawings etc. Maybe there will just be a surprise preview soon. :pray:

Saruman would be an excellent choice, but with the PF coming in 2012 there's no way we'll see a maquette any time soon.

But they brought out the GTG maquette when the GTG PF was shipping..... would they do the same again, considering the regular for both is still available? And even the ex on the PF!

Also, PLEASE make Eomer be on his horse :pray:

But they brought out the GTG maquette when the GTG PF was shipping..... would they do the same again, considering the regular for both is still available? And even the ex on the PF!
Also, PLEASE make Eomer be on his horse :pray:

It's hard arguing with you on that point as that is exactly what happened. I think the only difference between the two characters is that it seems SS really wanted drive home the point they are serious about completing the 'fellowship' in this format, and what better way to do that than produce 5 fellowship members out of the 1st six maquettes in the line. Saruman, on the other hand, is a great character, but isn't as crucial as Gandalf is in the grand scheme of things. Although at the end of the day, who knows what SS will do. :dunno

:confused: I think he means which maquette would you like to see in 2013 or beyond as we already know Arwen, Gimli, and Boromir are coming sometime this year. We also know a PEW, Faramir, Eomer, Sauron, and the Mouth of Sauron have already beed designed [or are in the process of being designed], and that these will most likely cover all the maquettes produced for 2012 and early into 2013.

Did not SSW already do a Sauron 1/6 maquette?

Did not SSW already do a Sauron 1/6 maquette?

SSW did a 1/6 scale Sauron statue, and every other character listed in this poll......no doubt SS will put their own spin on every one of these characters as well.

I would love a Rider of Rohan on Steed with shield and all :) these guys saved the day so many times yet no recognition!
Also would love to see Eowyn too but not in her armor this time
and finally id love to see a Gondorian Knight :)

This line is pure brilliance and I certainly hope
they keep up the pace!

Back