Moducase UK Custom Fees?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venzarr

Super Freak
Reaction score
I purchased the Sixth 110 Moducase x4 back in December and they seem like they are going to be shipped out this month or next month.

Just wondering for anyone else who has ordered moducases and is from the UK, how much did you roughly pay in custom fees? Just bracing myself for a big number šŸ˜­

I purchased the Sixth 110 Moducase x4 back in December and they seem like they are going to be shipped out this month or next month.

Just wondering for anyone else who has ordered moducases and is from the UK, how much did you roughly pay in custom fees? Just bracing myself for a big number šŸ˜­
I avoid buying anything pricey from outside the U.K. that isnā€™t guaranteed to avoid customs.

Where are they shipping from?

VAT will be 20% the declared value- which can often include the cost of shipping just for that added kick in the balls- plus an Ā£11ish ā€˜disbursement/adminā€™ fee.

I avoid buying anything pricey from outside the U.K. that isnā€™t guaranteed to avoid customs.

Where are they shipping from?

VAT will be 20% the declared value- which can often include the cost of shipping just for that added kick in the balls- plus an Ā£11ish ā€˜disbursement/adminā€™ fee.
This. Weā€™re all toy smugglers :rotfl

Back