Who Wants a Free CIII Jerry Vanderstelt Litho?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was one of these framed for sale over at rebelscum for about $400 and people were hassling the guy over the asking price.

Loki... sorry about the bum luck. We ha d a TON of entries on this. I mean a TON. But I am so stoked it will be in the house of a FREAK!!!!! Woot!

And yes, let's meet at SDCC. As mfoga can attest, my con experiences are usually on the insane side. My phone rings every two minutes - or someone I know is tackling me in the middle of the aisle, and there's always someone who needs a favor. Although hanging around with Swabs can sometimes lead to free swag. How? I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.

But dude... we have a blast!

Loki... sorry about the bum luck. We ha d a TON of entries on this. I mean a TON. But I am so stoked it will be in the house of a FREAK!!!!! Woot!

And yes, let's meet at SDCC. As mfoga can attest, my con experiences are usually on the insane side. My phone rings every two minutes - or someone I know is tackling me in the middle of the aisle, and there's always someone who needs a favor. Although hanging around with Swabs can sometimes lead to free swag. How? I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.

Don't forget the random new best friends:rotfl:rotfl

That's why I'm trying to suck up to him now instead of at the show :monkey3

I'm always down for free swag Swabs :D

No I was meeting him and Snags at the GG booth and I come up and there is this other guy there besides his friends, and you could have swore they were best friends. Then later on I ask who he was and he was like I don't know.:lol

Swabies best bud is interviewed

923509574_fbe8344809.jpg

Yeah, we got to really only talk for like 2 seconds. :lol Totally insane last year.

We just picked up the litho, and my wife and I would like to thank Jerry Vanderstelt for donating it for the contest. His work is truly amazing. It will be framed tomorrow and placed in the center of our collection. Also like to give a special thanks to the great guys at Galacticbinder.com for having the contest in the first place. You guys rock!:duff

Pictures tomorrow.

We just picked up the litho, and my wife and I would like to thank Jerry Vanderstelt for donating it for the contest. His work is truly amazing. It will be framed tomorrow and placed in the center of our collection. Also like to give a special thanks to the great guys at Galacticbinder.com for having the contest in the first place. You guys rock!:duff

Pictures tomorrow.

Still waiting :tap :D

Back