Who is your favourite Batman Villian excluding Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Batman Villian Excluding the Joker

• Total voters
Harley Quinn is easily my 2nd fav villain after Joker. Jason Todd's Red Hood, Ivy and Freeze would round out my top 5 in order.

I'd personally say from a statue standpoint that Ra's Al Ghul is probably one of the most boring PF choices ever. He's a guy that dresses sorta like Dracula. Like i get he's an awesome character but he's a boring statue. I'd prefer a Freeze because of the possibilities with the character design and bases, Bane cause he'd be enormous and would have an amazing fabric costume and those venom tubes, Penguin again would be an awesome choice as well as Two Face. Killer Croc isn't even a choice, why?

Think I'd have to go with Ra's as my go to villain without the joker option. It was short lived so I excluded Jason Todd.

While I love Joker as Batman's arch-nemesis, he was never one of my personal favorites. In that regard, the lack of Black Mask saddens me since he's my top most favorite, especially his early origin version. :( (his white-suit redesign in "Arkham: Origins" looks to be the best modern rendition of him though)

So I went with Two-Face instead since I find his character to be one of the most interesting and pretty much the one I grew up with. :)

Third would have to be Harley and fourth is a tie between Scarecrow and Bane.

Last edited:
I went with Two-Face. He has a great, tragic history, and he complements/contrasts with Batman better than any villain other than Joker. I'm a big fan of Bane too, but so few writers besides Denny O'Neil and Gail Simone seem to understand him and write him well.

Back