Who is your favourite Batman Villian excluding Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Batman Villian Excluding the Joker

• Total voters
n8qu.jpg

You think sideshow would try something like this? Reg hand could be his freeze gun and the alternate would be the snow globe.
I'm sure they'll do him standing, but they do try intricate poses occasionally.

Were the hell is Dr Strange on that list????

I chose Scarecrow because I love Terror but honestly Ra's is oviously up there so is Freeze and riddler....

Love them all! :pfft:

It all depends on the era of the character. I like Arkham Asylum Croc. I don't care for early Croc running around in a trenchcoat.

Freeze has been consistent.

Scarecrow recently has been awesome. His cameo in The Joker trade and Arkham Asylum were great. He was also great in the movies and in more recent comics. Old straw covered Scarecrow that actually looked like a scarecrow...not so fond of.

Two Face is awesome regardless of when you look at him. Even Tommy Lee Jones' version in the old movie.

Riddler for me. as much as I love what Nolan did with the batman trilogy, I would have loved to have seen his version of the riddler and the thought process behind it.

Tough I picked Harley but bane two face croc, clay face and man bat are all very close together, batman definitely has the best rogues gallery in dc, spidey in marvel

What? No love for Clayface?

Excuse the recycle of these. Gotta get every mile out of them. :)

Why? He's the least interesting and probably the most overhyped. Knightfall is blip when it comes to some of the other villains stories on this list.

Knightfall is either overhyped or overhated. It's a good story with some interesting parts and dynamic. Vengeance of Bane is a great read and I love the build-up to the breaking.

From the list above, Ra's gets my vote followed by Two-Face. Would absolutely love a Deadshot & Deathstroke PF though.

Batman villians are like Spiderman villians... can't just like one!

That said I'd rank the top 3 aside from Joker:
1) Sacrecrow
2) Ras Al Ghul
3) Mr. Freeze

Back