Who is your favourite Batman Villian excluding Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favourite Batman Villian Excluding the Joker

• Total voters
This is such a hard decision. I love all of them especially in the Arkhamverse versions. When written correctly they are all great. I voted Riddler because I want to see a Riddler that is handled like Jigsaw or the Seven Deadly Sins serial killer from Seven.

After Riddler I like Mister Freeze, Scarecrow, Ras Al' Ghul, Two-Face, Talia, etc.

Lately Deadshot is quickly climbing the ranks for me, and I loved the Penguin in Arkham City.

Mr-Freeze-batman-and-robin-1997-18776989-333-500.jpg

Ra's Al Ghul. By far the most interesting.

Joker is the most entertaining

:exactly: :clap

Although I really like Two-Face. But Ra's slightly edges him out.

Joel Schumacher :)

:lol

Not my favorite Bat Villain, but if it was a list of the Most Dangerous Batman Villains I'd imagine he'd be pretty high up on that list. Did more damage than Cataclysm.

Great poll! Batman IMO has the best villans in the comics DC/marvel... The thought of having all of them in 1/4 scale is awesome... cat woman/ivy /harley excluded. Spidey also is a close second in terms of villans

Last edited:
Grew up on Joker and Penguin, so Penguin it is. Hopefully when they make his PF they include a colorful umbrella like the action figure had from the 80's.

Back