Who else preordered regular Luke and got excl. ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x-Mcfreak

Freaked Out
Reaction score
To my surprise I ended up recieving an exclusive, but ordered a regular, dammit I hate when that happens:D

I suspect someone just got screwed out of their "exclusive"...

I wouldn't mind that happening to me as I also have "regular" Luke on order, however...

All my other pre-orders are for the 12" Star Wars "Exclusives" and if I were to get the "regular" instead, I'd be pissed!

I feel bad for whoever got the shaft here...

I'm sure sideshow keeps a few extras around for instances where someone got the wrong one. Nobody's perfect and I'm sure they've had their share of mailing screw ups.

I checked my account and all my preorder regular versions have been changed to Exclusive versions.

While this guy is probably kidding, it has happened before. When human spike was shipping, I heard of people getting the exlusive hands with the black nails when they said the 500 was already sold out. :confused:

Buttmunch said:
While this guy is probably kidding, it has happened before. When human spike was shipping, I heard of people getting the exlusive hands with the black nails when they said the 500 was already sold out. :confused:

Wouldn't that sort of thing disvalidate their whole limited edition set numbers if they ship out more than what they claim the size is? Or is Sideshow not selling the whole run to give themselves freedom of warehouse finds, customer exchanges and random upgrades? Either way, I wonder how many Gray Hulks will ship instead of the Green... yeah, right.

Spike was sold before they had the two editions. They just had one and the first 500 got the hands. You never really knew if you were the 1st 500 or not. They eventually said it when it was sold out, but there was probably some errors back then.

I think they do keep a couple of the exclusives hanging around. Just look at the 10,000th post contest. They gave out excluisves of Luke, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Kit, Han, and Mace after they were already sold out and taking wait lists (Luke's actually being closed).

Fed Ex almost screwed me too. The dropped my package off at the wrong apt. Lucky for me the people were not home and I got my package. I will never deal with fed ex again unless there is a signature proof. I asked Sideshow to add this feature to all my existing orders regardless of the value.

I doesn't matter. The FedEx driver will just forge the signature and leave it at the wrong address anyway. :rolleyes: :banghead

gdb said:
Wouldn't that sort of thing disvalidate their whole limited edition set numbers if they ship out more than what they claim the size is? Or is Sideshow not selling the whole run to give themselves freedom of warehouse finds, customer exchanges and random upgrades? Either way, I wonder how many Gray Hulks will ship instead of the Green... yeah, right.

The obvious big difference here being that these figures are not numbered. They have more leway in terms of overproducing a few for returns.

Back