Who do you want most.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If another group comission were to happen who would you all want the most?

• Gunn

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Fred

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • A better Faith

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • A younger, skinnier Angel

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought that was the point. We're voting for the next group commission, aren't we?

Yes that is the point of this thread, seeing as how the Wes comission went so well I though we should try more. This poll is open until the end of july/ early agust, so therr is plenty of time for votes. Besides if we get another successfull comission somone may be willing to do more so we could have all of the figures listed and some.:D

HL2

As cool as it all sounds, I dunno. I just wish it was sideshow making them. I like having the boxes and stuff. I'm just nerdy like that. But still, if done right and they look amazing, I am sure I wont be able to say no.

As cool as it all sounds, I dunno. I just wish it was sideshow making them. I like having the boxes and stuff. I'm just nerdy like that. But still, if done right and they look amazing, I am sure I wont be able to say no.

Buffy, I know where you are coming from. We all wish SideShow were still making Buffy/ Angel figures but the harsh truth is right now they are not. I like haveing the boxes too. When I have a loose figure with no box I usually keep them for project figures. Although if there is anther group comission I wont need a box. :)

HL2

Boxes are nothing more than what keeps the item safe in transit to me. I usually discard them. Yes, I do with these were still being made by SS. But I will certainly take what I can get to complete my collection.

boxes are just closet filler to me. the less i have the better. i dont want to keep them, but they are so nice i cant bring it on myself to throw them out.

It is very clear that the only way to make everyone happy here is to make both Fred and Faith. :p

well with faith you really just need a head to slap on the SS figure. fred needs a costume and accessories. im up for both, but faith had better look damn good this time.

I guess I was thinking 'in the box', that if we were looking for one commissioned head, why not get what we don't yet have. If we end up doing just one for whatever reason, and it's Faith, we'll then have one 'so so' Faith, one 'hopefully good' Faith, and no Fred whatsoever! :monkey2

However, if we're thinking in terms of two (or more) commissions, then that's different! :D

I think faith llooks like a total babe some type and a buch biker chick other times, depends on the day I guess, She looks better with less make-up.

And what is this no love for young Angel or Gunn? :)

HL2

Well I voted for a younger Angel! I do adore Gunn too though. *g*

Still would love to see someone else have a bash at a Wesley as well. :naughty

I have nothing against Gunn, and I would certainly love to have him as well. I would just prefer Wesley and Fred first. As for Angel, Sideshow made two good Angels and I don't feel we need to commission another just to make him look slightly younger when vampires supposedly don't age.

*snort* but sadly real life actors do. :rotfl

I'd love another Wesley and a Gunn. I've got a body and the correct clothes for both customs. I just need the heads now. :rolleyes:

I hear yea I got gunn stuff ready too.... I vote for Fred and I just finish watching Angel episodes Release and Orpheus and now I want to vote for Faith this polls killing me :banghead. can't we just get started on one of them.:confused:

*snort* but sadly real life actors do. :rotfl

I'd love another Wesley and a Gunn. I've got a body and the correct clothes for both customs. I just need the heads now. :rolleyes:

So it looks like Faith is in the lead. Does anyone want to do another comission yet?

HL2

Back