Who do you want most.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If another group comission were to happen who would you all want the most?

• Gunn

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Fred

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • A better Faith

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • A younger, skinnier Angel

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find his David Beckham to be my favorite really.

Here's his Tom Baker sculpt...

tomfy2.jpg

Boy Fred and Faith are neck and neck in this.

Does anyone actually think that sideshow pays attention to this? I'm just wondering, if they did decide to continue with the line somewhat, would they come here first and see what we want? Or would they just do what they think would work best? Cause well, they did that with Origins Angel and Subway Spike already. Which wasn't a good idea.

Boy Fred and Faith are neck and neck in this.

Does anyone actually think that sideshow pays attention to this? I'm just wondering, if they did decide to continue with the line somewhat, would they come here first and see what we want? Or would they just do what they think would work best? Cause well, they did that with Origins Angel and Subway Spike already. Which wasn't a good idea.

No. Sideshow won't pay attention to this because to them the Buffy/Angel line is dead as can be. It's not going to happen.

No. Sideshow won't pay attention to this because to them the Buffy/Angel line is dead as can be. It's not going to happen.

unless God smiles and they actually do start doing some sort of continuation movies (Spike or Ripper).

even then, chances seem slim.
sadface.

I of course want Fred, but I love how we are all rootin as if one will actually be made. We're so nutty.

Yeah but this is 'our' luck people. We're Buffy fans. Which means we will mostly be shafted.

;)

Back