Who are you for Halloween?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a few costumes, I'm going as Michael Myers but i'm lending costumes to my friends.

Here is my new trek or treat myers mask and a frightstuff part 4 blank which i painted today

P1080026.jpg

P1080018.jpg

P1080019.jpg

The mold for the undermask messed up so i'm using a random mask to make him look bald.
P1080012.jpg

P1080001.jpg

P1080009.jpg

Finally finished my daughter's costume and snapped a couple of pics before the rain started...turned out nice and creepy if I do say so myself.

As I mentioned earlier, she is a creepy old Japanese geisha doll....

4059595786_e34778fdf9_b.jpg

4059712330_98af8e3cba_b.jpg

Can't wait to see it EvilFace! You always do cool costumes. :rock

And zerogouki... HOLY HELL man... that is one creepy Geisha. And superb job on the photography as well. :duff

I'm almost ashamed to post these as my costume is nowhere NEAR as impressive as the ones already posted (and the quality's not that great,) but here's me at a Halloween party last weekend, as Jim Howlett's skinny cousin/a white trash Abe Lincoln with synthetic black man pubes on his face:

IMG_0650.jpg
IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

You look like Max Payne in a Wolverine costume, haha. But seriously, good job.

I just spent most the night chasing kids and friends down the street dresed as Michael myers :lol. My friends where dressed as jason, leatherface and ghostface but they weren't scared of them, just me :Lol. Now we're watching Halloween in pitch black :D

Back