Which version of Batman design/version for PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Underwear Batman > Long Johns Batman

Yeah. We know it looks ridiculous (We've always known that), but this push to get Batman and Superman not to have the outside trunks confuses me. Why now the fuss over getting those characters to lose them?

I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like the Arkham Asylum video game look. I keep thinking he's going to play hockey.

I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like the Arkham Asylum video game look. I keep thinking he's going to play hockey.

I love the Arkham City look, but I can understand not liking it. He is way armored up.

Yeah. We know it looks ridiculous (We've always known that), but this push to get Batman and Superman not to have the outside trunks confuses me. Why now the fuss over getting those characters to lose them?

Guys running around in their underwear were fine to a 12 year old(or wrestling fans) but Batman is supposed to be in a tactical suit, not a costume. It's described in the books even, as what it looks like in the movies(a goddamn tactical suit) but looks like underwear? A man with infinite resources can't do any better THAN UNDERWEAR? SS should do something different, every other statue of him is already in his PJ's.

I'm hoping for something stoic, and powerful:
v5ig0o.jpg

28tks9w.jpg

And hopefully a posable cape that can actually hold some good poses.

Sami Basri is the one who did the bottom pic, dunno who did the top but it's the cover from the Red Hood movie.

edit-@ vodoun

I'm betting that whatever Sideshow does, it won't be a verbatim comic cover.

I would like it based on these two covers but true. SSC probably mix and match to get a generic essence of these characters.

Although, She-Hulk PF was based on issue 29, without the parking meter of course.

Last edited:
Guys running around in their underwear were fine to a 12 year old(or wrestling fans) but Batman is supposed to be in a tactical suit, not a costume. It's described in the books even, as what it looks like in the movies(a goddamn tactical suit) but looks like underwear? A man with infinite resources can't do any better THAN UNDERWEAR? SS should do something different, every other statue of him is already in his PJ's.
And hopefully a posable cape that can actually hold some good poses.

Guys running around in with underwear have been perfectly acceptable since the 30's. It's only today's homophobic generation that gets panicky about it. :huh

I guess the Sarge approve these so-called underwear? haheh

I just think these so-called underwear is a bit out dated. But not a big deal to me.

Superman 204 and Batman 608 would be nice

View attachment 37765

DCD already did those poses as FS and mini statues. I expect something fresh from SSC. The Joker PF looks incredible. I expect no less for Bats from SSC.

I love the classic looks for Bats but am open to different costume designs. I would be surprised If SSC went with any other look than classic for The Batman PF. I have a feeling that the DC PF line will all be done in classic costumes. That's what they did for most of the Marvel PF lineup. The comiquette lineup will probably have a modern take on the DC characters. Again, this is just a gut feeling I have.

Whatever costume choice they make, the only possible deal killer for me is a blue costume. If the costume colors aren't black, then that would be a tough sell for me.

Jim Apparo, Neal Adams, 70s/80s Superpowers Batman. The blue, black, and gray look with the bat oval.

Back