Which version of Batman design/version for PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

draekus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Haven't seen anyone put up this thread yet (sorry if I missed one).

As the titles suggests, what say you about the inevitable Batman PF? Which version, design, artist's interpretation, etc. should Sideshow look at?

It should look like this:

jim+lee+batman.jpg

Especially since we look to be getting a modern AH! Catwoman piece BUT they should combine multiple artists interpretations as it looks like they did with the Joker and have done with the Marvel line in the beginning.

I want a Neil Adams version though before everything is said and done.

It should look like this:

jim+lee+batman.jpg

Especially since we look to be getting a modern AH! Catwoman piece BUT they should combine multiple artists interpretations as it looks like they did with the Joker and have done with the Marvel line in the beginning.

I want a Neil Adams version though before everything is said and done.

While I like Adams' classic version, I prefer a more modern piece which is influenced by combination of Lee's art (exactly as seen in the above picture) and Finch's recent costume design:

Bats.jpg

I mention Finch's design with the exception of the chest symbol. I prefer the larger/no-yellow symbol. And I know I may be alone on this opinion, but I have always disliked the "I'm a superhero so I wear my different colored underwear outside my pants".

I am sure, like the joker, they'll combine the style. Not too classic with modern; yet not contemporary.

They'll all be done eventually.

Think I'll wait until the '89 Burton Batman.

While it makes perfect sense for him to wear body armor, I'm much more a fan of the traditional leotard look.

Also, big ears -- and trunks. I hate the pantless look he gets once in awhile.

Back