Which version of Batman design/version for PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as much as i LOVE that now iconic batman 608 pose by Jim Lee, i think it's already been done to death. full statue, mini statue, black repaint statue, heroclix, eaglemoss lead figurine, etc.. i'd like a new pose. something dynamic since it's the go*dam* BATMAN!

Yildiray Cinar is one of those under the radar artists who draw Batman spectacularly! i'd buy any of these in an instant!

tumblr_lp78kru9E61qet655o1_500.jpg

yildiray-cinar-batman-10510-1.jpg

BATMAN___Dynamic_trio___by_Cinar.jpg

though the last pic looks awfully like 608, hehe..

What I really want to know is how much longer they're going to keep us waiting. When do you guys think it'll be unveiled? Spook? Before Christmas?....god don't make me wait until Next year. :(

Almost 4 months till next year. We'll be lucky if we see a reveal this year. 50/50?

I doubt they'll give us the one-two punch of Joker and Batman right away. They'll probably draw out the line and make us wait.

The Calculator character was revamped & is like the information stock broker for villains. If I was a betting man, my money would be on "The Eraser"!

eraser.jpg

He tried to "rub out" Batman! LMFAO

Back